21 questions, is it childish?

Is it lame to play this game when dating someone? I'm 22 and it feels kinda childish.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know what that game is, odds are I'd lie my ass off anyway! lol

What Guys Said 5

• no game is "childish" long as ya have fun playing it, people are way too uptight these days with social expectations

• It is kind of childish but it turns out that when you're 22 you're still a child. Just wait until you're 32! Oh man, you'll think 22 was equivalent to 12.

• Michelangelo?

• No, if that's childish then I'm an Infant..
    I do things way, way more childish than that.

• I love that game, lol. It is a good way to get to know someone.

What Girls Said 3

• Not at all! It's a fun way to learn new things about each other, except you can get more invasive (i. e. sexual past) since you're dating him/her

• I think it's a little immature, but mostly because from my experience it's always the guy who wants to play and he does it as a way to kindof ask dirty things and just play it off as a game or whatever.

• I usually play that game with my friends its not lame but in terms of dating I don't know