What was dating in college like?

I didn't date in college. But I had a reason. I had to take care of my mom and dad (both have passed away) I was also working really and devoted my 4 years in school to studying. Overall, I didn't have time for girls and I was grieving over my parents. What was it like? Did I miss out on anything?

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly, I haven't had any luck. I don't really know what it is. So I don't really think you're missing out or anything

• You're cute though. Most girls like you have it easy dating.

• I think you're smoking hot.

• Well thanks. And I'm a mechanical engineering major so you'd expect me to be luckier than others, but no, not really. I only have about Maybe 20 other girls to compete with, and Even I'll say I'm on the higher end of attractiveness out of them

What Girls Said 1

• the worst hahaha haven't met anyone in all 5 years. then again the girl to guy ratio is 8:1 so ya...

• Are there more girls there than guys?

• yes hahah

What Guys Said 3

• Brother, you can still get it. Its just obviously easier at university because you surrounded by options. I never got anything because I was a pussy nice guy The key is to either create or get into social circles (get out the house). The start is to find a something you like. Then go out and do it and meet people in general. Then make an effort to not be a stranger with any of them. Then while you out, start chatting up girls or approach girls in your social circle.

• I get out of the house a lot. I'm captain of the debate team, work in the community, help out with the elderly, and have a decent social circle. I've been occupying myself since my parents passed.

• Excellent, now make an effort to meet women in your travels. I went to university and there were crazy parties, but I am 32 and went to the craziest party ever last week. Seek and he shall find;)

• met some crazy fucking girls. thought i was gonna get raped fosho.

• probably the prime years for dating