What was dating in college like?

I didn't date in college. But I had a reason. I had to take care of my mom and dad (both have passed away) I was also working really and devoted my 4 years in school to studying. Overall, I didn't have time for girls and I was grieving over my parents. What was it like? Did I miss out on anything?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly, I haven't had any luck. I don't really know what it is. So I don't really think you're missing out or anything

0|1
    0|0
    • You're cute though. Most girls like you have it easy dating.

• Show All
    • I think you're smoking hot.

• Well thanks. And I'm a mechanical engineering major so you'd expect me to be luckier than others, but no, not really. I only have about Maybe 20 other girls to compete with, and Even I'll say I'm on the higher end of attractiveness out of them

Sponsored

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• the worst hahaha haven't met anyone in all 5 years. then again the girl to guy ratio is 8:1 so ya...

0|1
    0|0
    • Are there more girls there than guys?

• yes hahah

What Guys Said 3

• met some crazy fucking girls. thought i was gonna get raped fosho.

0|1
    0|0
  • Brother, you can still get it. Its just obviously easier at university because you surrounded by options. I never got anything because I was a pussy nice guy The key is to either create or get into social circles (get out the house). The start is to find a something you like. Then go out and do it and meet people in general. Then make an effort to not be a stranger with any of them. Then while you out, start chatting up girls or approach girls in your social circle.

0|1
    0|0
    • I get out of the house a lot. I'm captain of the debate team, work in the community, help out with the elderly, and have a decent social circle. I've been occupying myself since my parents passed.

• Excellent, now make an effort to meet women in your travels. I went to university and there were crazy parties, but I am 32 and went to the craziest party ever last week. Seek and he shall find;)

• probably the prime years for dating

0|0
    0|0