Guys, if you weren't interested, would you tell her?

Basically I have this friend I'm kinda interested in.. I be wanting to text him but I don't wanna be annoying or anything but I think I just be overthinking it.. So I was just wondering if you had a friend that annoyed you or you're uninterested in, would you tell her or just text her to be nice?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would tell them straight up that I'm not interested, because you know what's worse than being rejected? Not knowing that you're being rejected. Yeah, nobody wants to know that someone hates them, but they WILL get over it. Life is short, and they will damn well learn that it is not worth moping over someone not liking you back. The sooner you tell them that you don't like them, the sooner they will start to feel better, because sometimes, TIME HEALS.

What Guys Said 3

• I would not come right out and tell her because I would not want to hurt her feelings. I would basically be evasive and distant and hope she got the hint.

• Yes, I'm a pretty blunt person

• Tell them. Hopefully friends would tell me as well.

What Girls Said 0