Guys would you date a girl taller than you?

Guys would you date a girl taller than you? Girls would you date a guy shorter than you? Most people will say no to both, I don't mind cuz I'm tall for a girl and its hard to find tall guys compared to me but a few inches shorter I don't mind as long as they aren't below 5 foot 5 or so

0|0
2|11

Most Helpful Guy

• a lot of the girls I meet seem to be same height or slightly shorter , I haven't come across a lot that were significantly taller than me , as with everything it depend on the girl and if I liked her or not

0|0
    0|0
    • How tall are you?

• Show All
    • I find most girls aren't normally that tall , I do see some trying to look taller at bar by wearing shoes that increase height , I knew this blonde girl who did that and with shoes on she was taller than me but with them off she was same height or bit shorter

• If I wear heels I can get up to about 6'2 so I dont normally need them XD

What Guys Said 10

• basically i ilike girls only taller than me

www.smiley-lol.com/.../napoleon1.gif

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I would date a girl taller than I am.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer really short girls like 5'0, I'm honestly just a lot more attracted to really short girls for whatever reason it might be a fetish lol. But of course I'd still give a tall girl a chance, but I wouldn't usually actively pursue a tall girl, but I'm only like 5'7 anyways so most tall girls want nothing to do with me. It's good to know that some tall girls consider short guys though :)

0|0
    0|0
  • of course, I have and would again.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 5'4" and have a crush on a gal who's 5'9" or so. I think the attraction is mutual.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes of course if she's a cool person then yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • The last girl I was talking to was 5'8 and I'm 5'6 and apparently she was really into me. But she told me her Indian gynecologist was really hot so maybe its like an Indian fetish thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Kinda depends on how much taller she is, maybe just a few inches is fine but if she's likes a foot taller... Then it really depends on how much I like the girl :3

0|0
    0|0
  • There are no girls taller than me. If there were, no.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only when she's wearing heels. I prefer her to be taller when she's wearing them, but shorter when she's not. I'm 5'8"ish

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm 5'10" XD

• Show All
    • Yup. I've been 5'8" or taller since middle school and yea I wasn't suggesting anything anyway

• Oh, I know, i figured, I was just sayin'

What Girls Said 2

• yes. I have.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most of my friends cringe at the thought of having a boyfriend smaller than them but honestly it doesn't bother me in the slightest !

0|0
    0|0