How do I get the girl (generally speaking)?

so i am 5'7 180lbs(work out 4 times a week) educated(architectural draftsman) knowledgable in a wide field of studies from history or anicent civilizations, to nature, baking/cooking, etc. i am well mannered and caring. sure i am a bit shy at times and a bit of the sensitive type too. but i am also extremely loyal, romantic, and motivated. i keep busy social life, and dont do the one night stand thing or pick up girls at bars. what am i doing wrong? i only seem to date/find woman that either end up super clingy / stocking me, or woman that dont know what they want... so they tell me, which i assume is a sign for "its not you buddy" could it be my looks? (profile pic is current) its been a longtime since i have been in love, i miss that.

Most Helpful Guy

• You look pretty cool (making me jealous that I can't join you for that drink). My advice is that it is dangerous when you say you are "extremely loyal and romantic". You may lean towards that wussy "nice guy" that doesn't get women. This will also make it a bit hard to get women who are confident somewhat and hence you pick up the other types. You just need to be a little more direct and assertive and I think you will do well. Google, Introverted Alpha by Sarah Jones. She does a blog for successful introverts (sound a bit like you) and how they can get women.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 4

• If you live in Toronto, then its not you its women in general. Go abroad and watch how women will actually approach you, try to get to know you and you don't have to be in a constant state of trying to impress the miss every second of the day; like you do here in Toronto. Its a real eye opener.

• you seem kinda conservative dude... i'd suggest you to relax a little bit basicslly

• you and i are wondering the same thing buddy.

• just find fun thing to be interested in