Is anyone else in love with brown eyes?

I'm just curious, whenever I look at someone the first thing I notice is their eyes, and there's nothing more attractive than deep brown eyes to me. What's the most attractive eye color to you?

Updates:
Ok, so I love brown eyes.. But I also love a guy with glasses!! I know, I'm weird /.\ but I think its cute, especially with dimples

0|0
21|30

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 29

• I like pretty eyes, which can be any color. But on the right girl, brown eyes can be top flight. PS: if that Van Morrison song is your favorite brown eyes-related song, you're living your life all wrong. The champ is here!
    http://youtu.be/OgCv-qrlRrI

0|0
    0|0
    • I love brown eyes, the darker the better. Or expressive ones, they make me jealous

• Almost every girl I've liked since I was 14, my wife among them, has had brown eyes. They are the best by far, in my opinion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfmkgQRmmeE

0|0
    0|0
  • I see nothing special about brown eyes, mainly because I have brown eyes.

I think light blue, dark blue, and light blue-ish grey looks sexy.

1|0
    0|0
  • eye clor means nothing to me basically

1|0
    0|0
  • I find blue eyes and very dark hair to be very beautiful. But I would happily date a brown-eyed blonde or any other combination.

Heterochromia is the hottest..

0|0
    0|0
  • U know what... I've never had an eye color preference!

0|0
    0|0
  • I wanna kiss brown eyes

0|0
    0|0
  • Their alright I prefer hazel eyes which are also my own eye color, they are truly unique eyes.

0|0
    0|0
    • I see tons of people with hazel.

• Show All
    • Yes I know that but this is especially true for Hazel eye owners due to the unique proprieties of our eyes as they can literally change color because we actually have all colors in our eyes. But I've also never seen any eyes that actually even come close to mine with blue, green and gold that direct and showing in that way, and from what I've read its actually quite rare.

• Yeah, it is

• Yes I agree the warm dark brown eyes are very attractive. Has to go with the hair though. Like I love green eyes and red hair. And brown and brown. And blueprint green with blonde

0|0
    0|1
  • Hello ;)
    !!!

0|0
    0|0
  • I attracted towards hazel eyes.. brown is ok for me !!

0|0
    0|0
  • I like vivid eyes

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to like green eyes but I'm kinda into brown eyes now. weird tho cause I have brown eyes and I used to wish I had blue.

0|0
    0|0
    • Why? They look cold to me

• Show All
    • I don't know I just liked blue eyes. I just thought I'd look better with blue. Now I'm totally cool with my brown eyes. As far as girls go I'm not really picky with eye color. I just like pretty eyes.

• I think everyone does

• Is it weird that I just like eyes in general?

0|0
    0|0
    • no I agree. I like eyes. They show you a lot about a person. Their thoughts and emotions. And they are just really pretty

• I like girls with all different eye colors. White, black, brown, blue, green, red, etc.

0|0
    1|0
    • Well, I appreciate your diversity

• Thanks. I like women who are natural - they don't change themselves chemically or medically since they came out of their mother's womb.

• Are my eyes attractive? Cause they are brown! See my pic

Well I love blue eyes... though 😊

0|0
    1|0
  • Ohh me me me

0|0
    0|0
  • If you like dark eyes so much, why are you wearing blue contacts in your profile pic?

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol I'm not wearing blue contacts, my eyes are grey. Thanks for the assumption though, always great

• Show All
    • ... are they not contacts? Because they look like them.

• No, I said that already. My eyes are grey

• green, blue, grey... brown does nothing for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like green eyes

0|0
    0|0
  • I have brown eyes so why not XD

0|0
    0|0
  • Beautiful brown eyes, I'll never love blue ones again.

0|0
    0|0
    • Brown is so seductive and complex.. And beautiful. They show so much emotion

• I love brown eyes.. but blue eyes also fasinate me

0|0
    1|0
  • i have the same eyes but i dont like it

0|0
    0|0
  • color is not a great turn on
    But the shape of the eyes are :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, sorry, I like green eyes, typically because they're affiliated with red hair, and I prefer red heads. I know it's not ALWAYS the pair together but, for the most part, they are

0|0
    0|0
    • Ok, thanks for the input ig

• Show All
    • I couldn't tell. I mean, it's not really one of those "serious" questions, ya know?

• Lol yeah, I'm just curious

• I prefer blue generally, or green if she's a red head, either's alright though and grey's pretty good. Hazel's alright, but I'm not so keen on Brown, especially if she's got fair hair.

Mine are a blue-green grey colour.

0|0
    0|0
    • That's understandable

• Yeah, it's just a personal preference of mine, I don't think they're objective better, just more appealing to me personally.

• I don't really give a shit what color they are tbh. lol

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 21

• I like... green and blue eyes. but I also really like dark dark brown eyes. :)

I really really like Ian Somerhalder's eyes.. :)

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...53c38d43eb.jpg

38.media.tumblr.com/...m2fermoCDu1r38mtlo1_500.gif

media.tumblr.com/.../...line_nea7zxddfb1rknx06.gif

0|0
    0|0
    • Doesn't count. He's obviously not human *.* damn

• Show All
    • Right!! Dark hair and light eyes ❤ dark eyes and dark hair❤😍😘

• ❤️Yes❤️That is what I like.. 😊

• I've never had a preference for eye colours actually. But my husband has really nice brown eyes.

My own eyes are grey like storm clouds, lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really have a preference, I notice hair on guys first. I guess I would notice pretty green eyes, but once I was stunned by this guys' brown / hazel eyes that looked golden in the sunlight.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not in love with any eye color. All eye colors look nice.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like 'em just because I feel like I can connect better 'cause they're not as harsh as blue eyes, y'know? They're warm so they make me feel warm towards the person.

0|0
    0|0
    • They're so inviting and cozy ^-^

• I've been called a lot of things, harsh is a new one though. ;D

• Its the pairing too. My eyes make look distant I think, and more people would accept me with brown eyes

• Deep brown to black eyes are beautiful. My guy's black eyes were the thing that made me fall in love with him at first sight. I just love watching them because they're so expressive, especially when we're sitting in the car at night they seem to shine under moonlight. ahhh.
    Oh Gosh, I'm about to break out in poetry. I'll stop now hahahah

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol no, dont I like reading. Unfortunately, my boyfriend's eyes aren't that dark, but it sounds beautiful

• I'm totally on board with you.

0|1
    0|0
  • I love brown eyes too.

0|0
    0|0
  • They are quite beautiful.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love deep brown eyes!

0|0
    0|0
  • For someone who has always wished she'd had any other eye colour but Brown this makes me feel pretty good! Thanks :)

0|1
    0|0
  • I think eyes in general tend to be pretty and interesting

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm in love with @linkywinky's eyes.

0|0
    0|1
  • I think every color of eyes are pretty

0|1
    0|0
  • YAAAAAAS i loveeee brown eyes <3

0|0
    0|0
  • My dreamguy should have dark eyes. Theyre just beautiful to me

0|0
    0|0
    • Phew, we've finally managed to find something on yourself you like :P

• I love my brown eyes

0|0
    0|0
  • aww thanks i love the color of my eyes to. like the color of milk chocolate

0|0
    0|0
  • I like guy's with two eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have brown eyes but I LOVE blue eyes!! <3

0|0
    0|1
  • I have very dark blackish-brown eyes, and I do love them, yes. But it's the whole thing - shape and size of the eyes, eyelashes, and eyebrows framing the eyes well. My eyes are some of my best features. Big brown eyes, long lashes, good brows. people always seem to notice. They compliment my darker tan skin well.

I like all colors, but I think dark brown, hazel, and green are the prettiest on their own. And the whole look overall can be interesting. Like guys with dark hair and lighter eyes (blue, green, even light brown)... so yummy P:

I think it may also depend on racial preferences. If you mainly like white girls, you may not like brown eyes that much. Guys who are really into black girls, latina girls, Asians, etc. will obviously really like dark eyes, as they are most common in other groups. (Of course we can have lighter eyes as well, it's just far more common to have very dark eyes.)

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah, but not all eyes are so captivating, but brown is just.. Its perfect beautiful complexity