I need some advice I don't know what to do?

I'm a dog lover. I love dogs so much I have 6 rescue dogs in my house right now running around and they're just so cute they make me happy all the time. However, my boyfriend will move in with me in a month. I love him and everything but problem! He's allergic to dog fur! He will cough and sneeze and everything what can I do now? I can't give up any of them I'm gonna die without them but I love my bf and want to live with him too!

Most Helpful Guy

• Dogs are better than people, keep them and find a bf who can fit around them.

• ... but its easier said than done. I love my bf and he didn't do snything wrong...

• you're not as ruthless and stupidly steadfastly practical like me, with dogs you pretty much have a guarantee they won't do anything to hurt you, not the same as people, I know who I'd choose. lol. Anyways allergies can be treated these days, histamines and all that jazz, that's the only solution I can think of that doesn't involve you choosing. I'm about as allergic to cats as it gets, the cats were chosen over me before and I accepted it, even if cats are little assholes. lol

What Guys Said 2

• Isn't there allergy shots your bf can take?

• does he know you have them? if he does than he knows what he is getting into when he said he was going to move in. They make allergy medicine he can take if you are worried

• He knows I have them thats why he told me he has allergy, and that we need to do something with it. Does all the allergy medicine really help?

• I don't know if they work or not I just know they have them. you may have to decide between one or the other in the end. you might try keeping them brushed so there isn't any extra hair floating around. also if nothing else you might try reducing the number of dogs, that would probably help

What Girls Said 2

• Make a deal with your BF that he'll go to the allergist and you'll buy HEPA filters for the vacuum.

• You could bathe and brush your dogs more often. And he should take some medication like antihistamines or decongestants.

• I shower them every week. Their doctor said no more than once per week or else they'll get sick. I'll try giving my bf those medicines. Do they really help?

• I don't know. I've never had to deal with someone who's allergic to animals. But other people on forums claim they work at least partially.