Experiences with a large height difference in a relationship?

Have you ever been in a relationship with someone at least a foot taller or shorter than you? Was it weird that his/her head only came up to your chest? Was it too hard to kiss or just relate to each other, or was it really no big deal at all?

Just curious because I'm a tall guy (6'3") and I normally only go for women who aren't more then 6 inches shorter than me, but I've seen some pretty nice and attractive girls who were like 5'2" or even 5'0" but I didn't do anything because I thought it might be uncomfortable for both of us.

What Girls Said 1

• I'm 5ft 2 and my boyfriend is 6ft2.
    Yes, I like tall men but to me... all men are tall. He's the tallest I've ever been with and it has never been weird or uncomfortable. We mostly laugh about it. We don't care about what people think about that heigh difference and I think they just don't care.
    Also, I've never had a problem with my heigh, I love being short so I don't feel bad when people make joke out of it.

What Guys Said 1

• Well, I'm 6'4", and most of my relationships, including my current one, have been with women who were 5'4" or shorter.

It's honestly never been an issue, either. In fact, they all liked the fact that I was so tall. Aside from the occasional comment about reaching something on the top shelf, it's rarely mentioned.

Sure they only reach your chest whdn hugging, but that just means they can rest comfortably against you while you hold them. We've always liked that in my relationships.