These are the rules:
1. You can only "game" a woman with whom you are prepared to fail (if you find yourself wanting her too badly, you'll never have her)
2. Exude extreme confidence
3. Demonstrate some kind of value, skill or talent NEAR your target, but not directly to her. Initially, pretend you don't even notice her.
4. Win over her friends
5. Be hard to get
6. Be fun
7. Handle challenges from competing men intellectually and psychologically. Never fight.
8. Respond to any signs that she's not interested as if it were "no big deal"
9. Once you have your target's attention, playfully insult ("neg") her. For example, "I like your hair, is that your natural color?" The more beautiful the woman, the more effective the neg is in garnering interest as they rarely hear comments of that nature.
10. Once attraction has been established, punish any unwanted behavior by withdrawing and disinterest, but do not pout or have an attitude.
11. Alternate between attraction and disinterest signals in a push-pull fashion until rapport is established
Most Helpful Girl
No. Some of those are HORRIBLE HORRIBLE advice. I don't have a dick, but I don't think it should be so hard to pick up women.
Let me go through everyone of those points and I will tell you how I would react to them:
1) Not true. Some women you want badly could want you just the same.
2) Duh. What woman doesn't find confidence sexy? But you can't fake it. It has to be you.
3) You don't notice me? I don't notice you. I notice guys who have the balls to come up to me and say something. Not guys who are a seat over, talking loudly about how they made 18 out of 20 shots more than halfway down the court. I don't like braggers.
4) Just because my friends like you doesn't mean I will.
5) Lots of guys don't like this in women. Many women are the same. I don't care for it. Play hard to get with me is a turn-off.
7) This is a turn-on, I'll admit.
8) I'm going to take the fact that you're not interested either to be a lie. If you approached me with interest and then you're going to play off like you're not interested? It's called immature to me.
9) LOL. You insult me? I'll insult you back and I'm leaving.
10) If I'm interested in you and you don't like that I am doing what I like to do, FUCK you. Move along then, because I see you as a pussy. I don't KNOW you... so why should I care that you don't like what I do?
11) Again. The whole hard-to-get game? It's stupid. I have no time for it.
I think most of these are frigging ridiculous. Honestly, if a man wants to pick up a woman, it's simple: Walk up to her, tell her that you're interested in her and what you're interested for (don't be a sleaze or a creepo), and that's it. You don't need to play games because those will get you REJECTED. ^_^0