So is my relationship is over?

ok so here is my dilema my bf and I got into a fight over the phone and since then we dont talk at all, is my retionship over??? please help

is been 4 days and nothing, and what it hurts is that is my bday and nothing

Most Helpful Girl

• If you don't want it to be over then be the bigger person and go see him and try to talk it out.

What Guys Said 2

• none of you officially broke it off so I would say no, im assuming he's just super pissed right now and needs some space.

• You can't have a relationship if you don't talk, so I would say if you don't talk you do not have a relationship

What Girls Said 6

• Doesn't sound like it's over since nobody said it was. Why did y'all fight in the first place? You don't have to say it though.

• your relationship isn't over until you or him says so.. if you love him then maybe you should just apologize for whatever happened. I know it can be hard but would you rather apologize or lose your relationship? Just ask if y'all can put things behind y'all and move forward. If he's the one then he can't stay mad for long. if he stays mad at you then he's not the one and thats okay. That just means you're closer to finding the one! good luck! (:

• I don't think so. It's just that you're simply not talking. Talk to him and see what's going on.

• Did he end it? A fight is a fight doesn't mean it's over.

• last thing he said wa dont even bother talking to me

• If it was just a fight, and you guys didn't break up or talk about ending the relationship, then no. You're just mad at each other. You do need to talk about it though if you want to continue the relationship.

• wait for a couple of days.. if you no more hear about him... then its over