Would other guys be freaked out about this?

I've been talking with this nice guy for a few months now. He's indeed shy and I've liked this guy since September. We exchanged phone numbers and he's starting to get closer. He's been parking next to my vehicle at college and seems to always want to be around me. He and I talk for about forty minutes after our extracurricular class before we go home. Well last night I asked if I should wait for him to arrive and I can walk with him to his college class. I'm usually on campus before he is, and usually he arrives twenty minutes after I get out. I sent him the text last night and never really gave me a complete answer. It wasn't a yes or a no. I told him I would respect any choice he made and it wasn't a big deal, and that it was an idea I just decided to throw out there to talk a bit more before he starts class. Im not sure if I creeped him out. I feel pretty bad. I know he isn't a fan of texting. Last time he ran up to my vehicle before I drove off to talk a bit, which was something I NEVER expected. Did I come off too crazy? Is he shocked? It took a lot of guts for me to ask him, but I'm just not sure what's going through his head, and I want to do my best to respect him. im not sure if he was just surprised that I asked that, but again I don't want to freak him out. Should I wait for him, or just give him his space and leave him alone?

Most Helpful Guy

• There is nothing wrong with that. You simply just want to hang out, he either didn't get the text, or forgot to reply. Let it slide. If you do want to talk to him again, you can wait till you meet him in person again. What would creep him out is if you kept texting asking if he got the text. Thats being needy.

• Yeah I never send over two texts without his reply. I usually initiate via text but he initiates in person. I know he has a busy schedule and I would never hound him about him not replying back. I understand his life is really crazy. When I text him I usually text once every four days or so. I talk to one of his friends and he told me he never replies to him as well, so I know it's just the way he is.

Thank you for your feedback. I am quite shy around him as well so I honestly don't know what to do haha. :)

• Its understandable.. my sister is like that with texts and calls. As long as you don't spam him, you should be fine.

What Guys Said 3

• That's fine

• No, that should not be a problem.

• well the last time something like that happend to someone i know kept a pin board on his wall saying all her likes and dislikes and next to it was a shrine of her which creeped the hell out of her so be carefull

What Girls Said 0