Did she enjoy the first kiss?

So I went out for a drive with a girl the other night and we parked up and were talking for hours and eventually I plucked up the courage and kissed her haha (3 hours later). Anyway at first she was quite reserved I felt like I was leading the kiss but hey I'm the guy so no big deal right?, anyway I dropped her off at her house two hours after that and as she was going to leave she says "can I have a hug?" so I gave her a hug and then I kissed her again, this time I pulled away and she came steaming towards my lips, is his is a good sign that she enjoyed it or that she's into me?!

also I should add there was one point where I got a little more aggressive with the kiss and I pulled away and looked in her eyes and she seemed like she was on cloud nine but I still can't be sure and I keep doubting myself. I am going out with her again soon so I don't want to shit my self and not kiss her again because I am doubting myself

Most Helpful Girl

• She likes you. If she streamed towards you it meant she didn't want you to stop kissing her, that she was happy with you kissing her. I was like that when my boyfriend kissed me for the first time as I really liked him and at the time I wasn't too sure if he liked me back. We are now dating let's just say that. So I'd say it's a brilliant thing! Well done ☺️

What Girls Said 3

• Why do people ask and answer their own questions? Never got that.

• Well yeah she wouldn't have reached for you if she was just obliging
    .

Did you pull away to see if she was just kissing bc you were kissing vs wanted to kiss you?

• thats exactly why I pulled away because up to that point I felt she was just kissing because I was kissing her, I wanted to figure out whether she actually enjoyed it and wanted more

• I was curious bc my bf used to do that and at first I thought he was jsut a lot Taller Than I remeberd lol bc I suddenly had to reach to kiss him. then I realized he's pulling away but didn't know if it was intentional. Forgot about that but your question reminded me... crafty Cute :)

• It seems she enjoyed it

What Guys Said 3

• if she went for it at one point like you mentioned then sure, just let it play out. If you kissed her more than once (like you said you did) that one evening then she probably liked it otherwise the next time she would've pulled away

• Next time, keep her curiosity level higher by not kissing or touching her until the end of date. I am sure, this will make her want to kiss you even more.

And don't appear desparate to kiss or touch her. She will drop hints when she is ready, so don't push her. Let her come to you.

• Until now, she seems interested.

• ok I'll try that out and see how she reacts thanks man

• damn bro! why you asking us! good shit! be confident!