Am I just being jealous?

My boyfriend of over 6 months has only close guys friends and then a few random girls that he says he" doesn't even talk to" and never has on his snapchat friends. I'm completely okay with him having friends that are girls because I'm not really the jealous type but why would they be friends on snapchat if they don't even talk to each other? I would understand if they were friends or used to be friends but he's claiming that that's not the case. Is it just me being jealous and over reacting? Or would you question it too?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you're overreacting slightly however if you have a gut feeling something is "off" then its best to ask him about it

What Guys Said 2

• I would question that... but basically don't do anything about that... this isn't enough to suspect him... if anything like that happened again... then start to worry my friend...

• its okay that you have your doubts and its pretty normal. just don't overeact. we hate that :)

thing is, he said he doesn't talk to them because he doesn't want to make you feel insecure. that's the beginning of every relationship.

What Girls Said 0