Girls, if you knew your crush was single, would you try and get him?

Girls, if you really liked a guy and knew he was single, would you try and get him? I know it's the guys job normally to approach the girl, but in a circumstance where you fear you may lose him because he hasn't realised you like him, or the fact the guys in an awkward position where it would be very awkward to ask you, would you or should you do something to 'help' him out?

5

Most Helpful Girl

• I would not force or something but I would try my chance. I would try to know him better. Try to be his friend first. I would see where it went. Helping him to realize my interest? Well I wouldn't do so direct. I would make him understand a little, drop some hints etc

What Girls Said 4

• Nope, I wouldn't try to get him. It's the guys job. I usually pay extra attention to my crushes, talk to them, make them know that they shouldn't be afraid of me. If he is scared, he doesn't need to ask me on a date, he can just ask to hang out. If he doesn't do it, I give up.

• If i really REALLY know for sure that he likes me back and is interested, I would def make the first step. I wouldn't let someone go if he wants me and I want him too.

• I already told my crush I like him but, he doesn't feel the same. He won't even text me and I don't think he likes talking to me. I tried to get over him but, I can't and I cry everyday over him. :(

• If he knows I like him then no I'll leave it to him. If he doesn't ask then I'll take it has he isn't interested in me. If he doesn't know I will make it obvious that I do but still wouldn't ask him out.