How many people out there actually think they are good boyfriend/girlfriend material?

And why do you think so, if you don't mind?

• I'm Good Boyfriend Material
  • I'm Good Girlfriend Material
  • I'm Not Good Boyfriend Material, And I Know It!
  • I'm Not Good Girlfriend Material, And I Know It!

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably not :/

Im shy, introverted, and emotionally unavailable. Also I have mild anxiety and a boring personality.

What Girls Said 8

• Well, my boyfriend seems to like me, and he's stuck with me for 9 years.

I'd be a good girlfriend for some people, but not for others. There are some people who would like my appearance, my personality, my interests, the way I treat people I'm in a relationship with, my expectations for a relationship, my communication style, and other qualities about me. And there are some people who would not.

• Are you getting married at all? Or are you considered married by common law? You could save money if you got married for instance in the US you get certain tax breaks. I am not sure about tax laws in Canada. P. S. I am an accountant lol

• We are common law, but we still plan on getting married eventually. :)

• I'm not. I know I'm not. It's why im not interested in a relationship. I am too much of a free spirit so I think I would flirt with other guys too much and at some point probably cheat on my boyfriend. So I stay single.

• I am kind and considerate, emotionally stable and secure, and I treat people hiw I want to be treated. My expectations are reasonable and fair, and I'm open about ny wants, needs and feelings. Essentially, I'm pretty uncomplicated.. which is exactly why my bf likes me... and why I like him (he's the same).

• I certainly know I am. :) I know who I am, what I want, have stood by my values, priorities, morals and know I am capable of being the best.

• I honestly think I am. I have grown up and experienced relations with certain people helping me to become the person who I do and don't want to be. I don't know if you are referring to looks or personality though. Looks wise well I've been told Im attractive, I have long brown hair, hazel eyes, athletic body type with boobs/butt. Personality wise Im talkative, funny, empathetic, yet I don't let anyone walk all over me.

• I think I'd be pretty good girlfriend material. I've experienced clingy people, so I know how to avoid being clingy, I'm not jealous, I'm not super girly (nor emotional), and I'm very open with my friends, so I've had insight into the mind of a guy. Plus, I'd love you, so, what else do you need?

• I am because I'm always there for my boyfriend and love taking care of him

• I am not good girl friend material because I am shy ackward and I had boyfriends who endedbup cheating on me because I did do the basic girlfriend stuff example hold there hand , kiss them good bye , hug them
    So there is your reason

What Guys Said 12

• Hi , I haven't had a gf in years but the time I have been alone, I spent meditating asking what I wanted in a women but I started asking what can i offer her. So Im going to be fully honest no bs. " I will protect her even if the world was against her no matter the cost. I will be attentive to her every need, desires even before my own, Hold her when she's cold and tired be her feet when she can't walk, eyes, ear. When she's sad I will do anything to make her smile even if I have to make a fool of myself. I will be loyal to her, respect her be sincere and honest she will be the only! one for me, listen to her sit down and talk about everything that she wants to." I know that I'm not perfect and I do want to better myself, change. What do you think?

• What do you think?
      If I were a girl, my panties would be wet right now ;)

• Its hard for a guy to admit these things be it good or bad.
    I don't know about me but the girls I've dated so far have no complains about me and we are still friends and talk to each other very often.

Its nothing much, just listen to your girl, give in to her wishes (as crazy as they seem), talk to her and surprise her from time to time (good surprises, like gifts etc..). In bed, make sure she's linking it and its going at a pace she enjoys. Don't make it about yourself but you still gotta be the man in the relationship. Take decisions and be bold, don't be afraid to make mistakes (not the cheating type) because if she is the one, she will help you go though it.

I'm a virgo and that affects my personality. That's how I am and my girls like it that way. :)

• I've never had a GF but people tell me I'm good at relationship advice, and in always calm and laid back but I can usually deal with emotional people. And of course I fucking love everything about girls, and I'm a but feminine in some ways.

• I would like to think I'm good boyfriend material. I am a old fashioned guy, gentleman, romantic. To those I am close to I would do anything for. Work hard to stay in shape.

• I would hope I am...

• It's largely about what individual women want, to some women I am perfect for them, and to others I am their own personal nightmare of a boyfriend/husband.

• I know I am

• I can't say since I've never been in a real relationship

• not for me to judge myself

• It depends on the amount of work i got dto do!

• I'd make an excellent boyfriend, but only for those girls that I vibe with and that like my product as well.

BOOM, see that? That's called not dealing in absolutes or polarizations. Something a lot of GAGers have no concept of lol

• Nah I don't feel like right for anybody