I need to find a girlfriend, any tips?

I just dont know what i am doing wrong any advice?

Most Helpful Girl

• First we need to know what you're doing right. What I mean by that is what have you done so far to "get a girlfriend?" Then maybe I can help you figure out what you're doing wrong.
    Side note: just have to say real quick, dont rely on a girl (or anyone) to make you happy. That has to come from you... Ok sorry just had to say that real quick!

What Girls Said 2

• Get to know them first by talkin' to em. Are you coming off as too abrasive? Cocky? Just be laid back with it. I don't know what you're doing currently so it's hard to give input on that.

• At your age you probably aren't doing anything wrong. Give yourself some time it will happen eventually. ;)

What Guys Said 3

• Above all else be true to yourself. Other than that it's being kind, maybe flirt a little, and confidence in yourself definitely helps

• don't know but you ever aked Google? xD

• Dude. Tbh. You are fat.

Lose the weight, gain some confidence, and you are good.

• haha I am not fat, I am 195 lbs, I am a gold stripe swordfighter, I can lift 140lbs, i have a slight belly thats it