Why do white girls from America prefer black and hispanic guys over their own race? what's wrong with white guys?

I mean I barely even see them white guys anymore.. its as if u are a white guy = you are crap. Why are the majority of white girls with other races?

Most Helpful Girl

• I can get a more physically attractive guy of other races. And he'll make more effort with me. Pretty much simple as that.

• Really? What other races you refer to?

• @becreativeno1 Basically every race but white. White guys find me attractive as well, but they're so used to getting girls out of their league, that I can get much hotter guys of other races who aren't as used to getting white women. I feel like I have to settle for white guys, and they act entitled no matter what.

What Girls Said 14

• Honey that's the way black girls feel so get over it. They want to mix cultures and they find dark chocalate to be more handsome than white guys and these days most white girls are sluts/or outgoing girls that want to have fun and they don't want a nice white boy who goes to Yale they want someone who is spontaneous and can be a freak and most whites guys aren't like that becuase they are afraid of being judged

• Those white girls will want the nice boy who goes to yale when they find themselves with 2 children or more by several different black or hispanic men. It happens. Look at the long term ladies. Who is the best to provide for you and give you a decent life and future?

• I don't date outside of my race, personal preference.

• Stop asking the same f'ing thing over and over. It's not even true. Maybe it's just you.

• That's bullshit. Most white girls are dating white guys.

Matter of fact, most people period are dating their own race.

• I really don't think this is a trend. Maybe it's just the area you live in.

• I don't find that to be true. I have never dated outside of my race, just personal preference. Only one of my friends (white) prefers to date white men or black men, that's her preference.

• If you want white girls and you're white you can get white girls.

Every person has their preferences. You need to find a white girl that likes white guys

• We see them everyday but when a sexy Hispanic guy walk's of course we will notice just try to stand out.

• White guys are generally way more attractive than hispanic guys.. I mean seriously.. how can black hair with brown eyes be more attractive than brown-light hair and blue eyes or brown hair light-brown eyes. Besides... white guys (and middle eastern, but I'm not talking about them now) have the best beards out there.

• Nothing wrong with them, just their preference on the type of person they marry or date.

• Ugh, white boys asking why all girls want black/hispanic guys, back/hispanic guys asking why white girls want white boys, and then of course Asians asking why no one wants them. It's getting old. Boys, it's not your race she doesn't want, it's you. It's not because you're either white, black, hispanic or Asian she isn't interested, you just suck as a human being :)

There, mystery uncovered, everyone better be happy now.

• Not sure where you're living, but it's definitely not the majority of white girls dating outside of their race. I only know a handful of white girls that have dated anyone who wasn't white.

• Really? Is that true? I've heard many other girls that live in my area say they're not interested in most black men. I thought it was just me...

And here I thought I was being unique. :(

What Guys Said 19

• hahha really?

and most black/hispanic girls here complain why white guys don;t date them basically...

• Why do you keep asking this same fucking question. They probably don't like you, but I see white people together more than any other type.

• That is a goood question. One that I just don't have an answer to to be honest.

• This question was literally just asked like yesterday by another anonymous. I'm gonna assume it's the same guy, but if it's not, then I'll say you are being ridiculous and this is not he case at all

• I'm pretty sure this same question has been asked multiple times last week. And I'm guessing by the same guy. It's getting annoying.

• i pointed this out too in the last question he asked. its just the same guy making the same rant every day consecutively

• *trying to remember stereotype* Cause white guys like Asian girls right?

• Because of third foot LOL

• You seem to try and do this every other day

How sad ;_;

• because their darker skin which girls like

• Because they want to be the breadwinners?

• They might be more hot and sexy.

• What part of USA are you referring to, because I have not noticed that at all!

• What does it matter? Why is should they chose white guys? Why not smart/sweet/loving guys? And not racists like you?

White discriminate a lot more on skin colour then they think they do.
    So smart girls stay away from white guys.

• Its just you. Now stop asking this question everyday troll

• Why do you keep asking this question over and over and over again?

• I've never had this problem before as a white guy. So I'm not sure.

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOET4ZX9TKY

Because you are going to make these topics daily.