Do black women get approached less or is it just me?

I don't know i feel like for some reason guys want to talk to me or check me out but they dont talk to me or approach me. I've tried the approaching method but it never leads to anything and i just give up and think they should talk to me if they like to get to know me..
the only thing i can think of is my race
where i live its mostly white and mexican mostly and then when it comes to black guys i find they usually rather date outside their race or but anyways i think im attractive and friendly im kinda quiet but other than that I don't know

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah I notice that as well being a black female myself, in public anyways it seems like I'm unapproachable. Online it a totally different story I get tons of messages everyday so I'm not too sure where the problems lie.

What Guys Said 3

• unfortunately it's not just you judging from what i see here basically...:-/

• I'm attracted to some black girls, but I wouldn't date one, because the society, the culture here would laugh at me, judge me.

It's racist as hell where I live.

• That's not just you girl. Your beautiful!

• That's true

• Fuck them. Love who you want to love.

• I highly doubt that your race has anything to do with it, it's all what you're thinking. Guys will hit on the woman they like attractive women come in a races.

What Girls Said 2

• Just be patient and pray and I think black women get approached just as any other girl but if that's not true it's because people are too busy stereotyping

• I love white and hispanic men! I'm moving to where you live lol!