What's the first thing that comes to your mind when you hear/see/think of an Indian man?

The moment you see or hear or think of an Indian man, what's the first thing that comes to your mind?
Be honest! Say whatever you like. I don't care if it's not nice!

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 8

• most of indian in my country have bad smell. so 1st thing come in my mind is Smelly. pls dont get me wrong.

• Yoga, gurus, curry, apu, turban, sari, head waggle and Bollywood.

• One of my ex's -___- and bad experiences

• Engineer (I live in the Silicon Valley where basically every Asian or indian is a doctor or engineer).

• I refer back to the movie Bubble Boy when he hangs with the ice cream man. Yeah.

• Curry, Indian food aaaaall the festivals in India 😄

• this indian place i used to work at... haweli bar and grill. i remember the food and the strange culture amd than this mango drink. indian food is amazing. also indian men are very good looking. although not my type, i like the james dean looking types but more so i like good natured men who are kind caring compassionate and successful

• You said to be honest-the kid from the show Jesse in Disney-names Karan Brar -cute kid.

What Guys Said 10

• - Russel Peters
    - engineers
    - cast system
    - denim light blue jeans, running shoes and white socks.
    - curry with that bread! mmmm
    - cute girls with "hook" noses.
    - dancing montages.

• @luvme66 basically

• you're just inviting all the sad racist people on this site to mock indians

We all know Indians are successful , quiet people... And thats why lots of Americans feel uneasy about them..

Plus there is a bit of jealousy when they see Indians with their loving families and the great food and colourful clothing and cool music...

Sad racist people in the West will always hate on India and Indians man... Envious people will always be here... Forget about them

• To be honest, Indians are probably more racist towards each other than others are to Indians.
      e. g. north indian vs south indian, religion, language, caste, subcaste, fair vs dark etc.

• I think of my childhood friend Arjun Bahl. Also I think of a skinny awkward brown kid who sometimes feels out of place.

• the Indian accent

• Spices for food and huge ass beard.

Am I stereotypical?

• Feeling me, just.

• taxi driver!

• nothing positive comes to mind.

• Curry, then curry and more curry, and the fact they smell like curry, just curry
    curry, curry curry