A psychlogical question. If a girl never made love to a man and never would, and ONLY loves rough sex what would you think?

And as rough as it could get
like knife played involves sometimes

Most Helpful Guy

• id think she's just loves it rough. Not my cup of tea but w/e floats her boat.

What Guys Said 6

• It might be fun and experimental for a while, but I would want to make love as well so if she did not want that it would be hard to stay

• I would think she was abused but in a less traditional way. She also possibly sees herself as less than a person or has major guilt issues along with low self esteem that drives her to feel that it's right to be abused and that she doesn't deserve affection. If also like her to message me because I enjoy rough sex as well.

• i'd think she has major issues, and wonder what trauma made her into that.

• Whatever you like.. BUT if you have a thing for knife play imma have to pass on that sorry

• I've dated plenty of girls who just wanted me to fuck them as hard as possible.

Nothing really weird or unique about that. I'd say it's kind of normal.

• Too much like p*rn , and that's a big turn-off to me for actual sex.

What Girls Said 6

• I would wonder if there may be something traumatic in her past that causes her to be unable to enjoy or desire more vanilla sex, particularly if she has never even tried anything other than very rough sex. That does not seem normal or healthy. People usually figure out their kinks over time and via experimentation.

• She just has a preference for something. Specific in what she wants.

Knife play sometimes? Whoa girlie calm down

• Maybe she's aromantic. Seriously though. Make sure to take care of yourself in those situations.

• I would think that they will say they love it. but it's only one time. they like to give you pleasure but they won't stick around. if you like that kind of things, do it but you will get bored at some point. I used to like rough things even though my body doesn't really take it. but that went down. fantasy is fantasy. rape was my fantasy and I was chatting with someone and he wanted to come and rape me as a role play. Yeah, dreams come true especially in the US.

• "I had a dream" -Martin Luther King Jr

• Y do you say they won't stick around...

• because they are angels that comes to give what you want and go back to heaven. but if you become greedy and want more, devil come after. dream will turn into nightmare.

• If she never made love to a guy and doesn't plan too. The only explanation I can think of is that she has been influenced because she hasn't had experience to try it. So therefore her imagination is quite a shocker for me.

• She likes it rough. But I would say not having sex had effects on her craving for roughness.