What that mean if guy said I am too jaded?

date with one guy once, he asked me out, said he wants to see me in the evening of first date , I rejected, told him it was out of my comfort zone; he told me he understood, just suddently wanted to see me while we chatted by text next day, he asked me for dinner in the day time, I said maybe other day for lunch, I want to keep my own time in that night, then he complained it is so hard to ask me out, 'you are too jaded' I'd like to meet with him, but since we just knew each other, I want to make things slow, be friends first, so when he flirt me, saying something sweet words, I really do not know how to answer him, sometimes just ignore them instead telling him not to do that. we did not talk the opinions about how to handle our relationship, so i did not know if we are in the same page, maybe for me it is too early to discuss that, really some suggestion for this.

What Guys Said 1

• From Urban Dictionary,

Jaded:
    The end result of having a steady flow of negative experiences, disappointment, and unfulfillment fed into a person where they get to the point where their anger circuits just sort of burn out and they accept disillusionment.
    "The guy just sort of gave up on relationships. Jaded bastard."

What Girls Said 1

• Blind, biased to your own beliefs, unwilling, protesting for no actual reason (s). Completely letting bad experiences or trauma guide your judgement in despite of what you actually may know or think.