I just found out my boyfriend likes my best friend... what now?

I'm about to cry. At school she came back after talking to him looking really stressed. I asked them why but they wouldn't tell me so I asked my very loyal best friend (same girl) about it over text and she told me. During school all they said was that when I find out I will break up with him. I don't know what to do.

Never mind about this question. I just found out that my friend made it all up so I would break up with him. She's a bitch

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't be with him anymore... or get used by him like are getting used now!!!
    He likes her, that means he is attracted towards her and definitely the sexual way... don't hurt yourself, by staying with him...
    If you stay with him he will only use you more like a side chick...

He says that he loves you cause he knows you won't breakup with him because of that... But his ACTIONS SHOE SOMETHING DIFFERENT that he likes your friend!!
    Try to understand this!!

• We'll I just found out that my 'loyal' friend made it up so I would break up with my bf.

• Oh what a bitch she is... i hope you dont be friends with her anymore!!

What Guys Said 1

• The question is does he like her more than he likes you?

• I'm not sure,, he tells me he loves me everyday

• Dump that bitch!

What Girls Said 5

• If he doesn't like you then break up with him. Have enough self-respect not to stay with the guy out of convenience or try to make him like you more. Walk away with dignity and integrity and express to your friend that you would be hurt if she dated your bf/ex but that you can't control what they do. If she values you enough, she won't date him.

• We haven't broken up and I don't want to. He loves me and says it everyday

• That's convenient.

• If she is a loyal best friend then she would consider your feelings and be there for you and lay off on your boyfriend. As for the boyfriend, i think it's best that if he doesn't like you, you shouldn't be with him because you can definitely find someone else that will like you.

Keep your head up, sweetie. I know it hurts to find out this way.

• I know he loves me, but he likes her,,

• Break up with him. Why would you want to be with a guy who wants another girl? And hopefully your best friend won't go with him behind your back (I doubt she would).

• Did he tell her, "I like you"

• I don't know all I know is that he likes her

• Talk to him about it. My best friends boyfriend likes me but I know he'd never act on it. You can't expect someone to only be attracted to you. Maybe give him time to decide if it's you or her.