Power in relationship?

Who do you think should the most power in a relationship, the man or the woman?
Or do you think the relationship should be an equal partnership?

• Men should have more power.
  • Women should have more power.
  • Thair should be an equal partnership.

Most Helpful Girl

• Should be equal, BUT the ones that have the power are the ones that are more in love in the relationship. Most relationhips are unequal when it comes to affections of the two parties.
    Sometimes the guy is more in love with the girl than the girl is with him - in this case the girl (with less emotional attachment) has the upper hand, i. e., power.
    Other times the girl is more in love with the guy than the guy is with her- in this case the guy (with less emotional attachment) has the upper hand, i. e., power.

What Girls Said 5

• It should be equal, otherwise you won't be going too far with your relationship... Both the parts should compromise and respect each other. If one of the two chases the other, does everything the other says, it's not healthy for anyone.

• I don't think it is equal at all. Haha. I've always worn the pants, but with good communication skills. Mutual respect is a must, but if I want to do something I'm going to do it.

• Although I like to be in charge I've to go with C. It's the right thing to do if you want a healthy relationship.

• It must be equal.

• It should be an equal relationship, not a dictatorship.

What Guys Said 6

• Totaliarism is 19th century, times change.

• In an ideal world, things would be equal.

Now, that statement tells you how far we are from an ideal world!

• Ideally, it should be equal but as fas as who DOES have the most power, generally whoever has less to lose/whoever cares less about the success of the relationship has the most power.

Sometimes it's the guy, sometimes it's the girl.

• Some roles are necessary for a couple of two biologically and physiologically different beings to function together. Despite what people might say, men and women are not the same and newer will be. And taking their differences in account, one usually is more dominant and the other more submissive.

But - by dominant I didn't mean bossy. No. A relationship between man and woman should be like a relationship between the workers and their CO - the man should be a leader, not a boss.

• women should have more power because men are slaves to women are women are queens and should be treated as one.

• i feel women have more power since they ultimately do the choosing