Girls, how do you like to be approached by a guy?

What is in your opinion the best way for a guy to approach a girl?

4

Most Helpful Girl

• If I'm not approaching him, how do I like to be approached hmm..

In a subtle way. I like if we have some eye contact first, if not, a smile, some body gestures. As for the actual approaching, id say something classic. Say hi, compliment her outfit. Say how nice it looks on her, not how hot she looks in it. Ask her how she's doing. Don't be pushy or too forward because as guys know, girls will always turn that into something it's not! Just start a casual conversation. (Not about the weather lol)

What Girls Said 3

• Well for me I wouldn't want to be called on across the room. Go up to a girl, a decent amount of space between you two, don't want to be in her personal space. Start with introducing yourself. If she already knows you then instead of small talk like how are you, you should tell her something that happened that is funny or interesting but relevant to her. Ease into a conversation and become friends with her if not already. Find her on Facebook or get her number and start talking to her more. Then just ask her to hang out with you. Go to the movies or something

• I dont want to be approached by a stranger but if its someone I see everyday, i wouldn't mind if he approach me by simply asking how am I.

• I wouldn't know cause I've never had a boyfriend. But if a guy were to approach me I think he should just start a nice conversation with me.