Sealed the "first" date. Should I keep texting her?

I made out with a cute shy chick at a party this weekend while i was sober and she was tipsy/drunk. And in end i drove her home and ended with kiss on cheek. We made good connection and got our first date planned for this weekend(relax with drinks and then concert, another couple we both know will be with us) and i sealed that deal when i first texted her at Sunday.

We have a good tone(she laughs much and fair share of smileys) and i found out we have many mutual interests after few texts yesterday(wanted to keep spark going with her), but the bad part is she doesn't remember soo much from the weekend. So i wonder if i should text her abit every day to get to know her better, or just wait for the weekend to come and get to know her face to face and barely text as i have date planned?

Most Helpful Girl

• "We made good connection and got our first date planned for this weekend (relax with drinks and then concert, another couple we both know will be with us) and i sealed that deal when i first texted her at Sunday".

Wait until you see her. It sounds like it's going in the right direction. Face to face is best. You'll learn more then I'm sure. Don't let texts ruin it.

• Yeah, that was kinda what i thought too. I got plans for more intimate date (coffee or so) to get more alone and get to know each other better for the next one so it won't be like double date ish it is now. But thanks for verifying :)

• No worries. Good luck.

What Girls Said 1

• Just one text how's your week and be brief. Then confirm the day before.

What Guys Said 1

• Try not to text with her much. Girls tend to over-analyze everything and with text it's easy to be misunderstood and blow the whole thing. Gotta get more face time in first so it becomes a little harder to blow things by just chatting.

• Yeah, i tend to overthink/overanalyze myself. Buti've just grown to maybe be too direct instead so i tell her things in a direct way. But i think its good sign that she said she really liked me, and thought i was the perfect bf, like every girl would've wanted this Saturday (even tho she said it under effect of alcohol) so i think that just makes it harder to blow things so far?

• Wow thanks, good seeing im not in same boat either. I've been direct and said i enjoyed talking with her the most day after, and complimented she was interesting (talking and personality wise) and got good tone as mentioned. From there i sealed the deal and seeded with one small convo to grasp some interest to talk about at next date. But ill play it cool now and only text if she does im thinking (until Saturday, right before meet). But really good luck to you tomorrow!

• Thanks- U2.