Do you think being a Prick/Asshole or a Bitch is something that attracts men and women and something that they should feel proud of?

Women, you be attracted to a man who's an ego-driven heartless asshole or men, would you be attracted to a woman who's an ego-driven, heartless bitch? Apparently, over-inflated ego and rudeness is an attractive trait to men and women nowadays and I honestly just don't get it.

• Yes
  • No
I find it even more hypocritical of men complaining and knocking on women for dating jerks or "bad boys" when they too are guilty of it as well dating rude bitches, without admiting it.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think this is something that is misunderstood a lot. Most woman like a confident guy, but pricks re just pricks, and that it not an attractive quality. Unfortunately there are woman who will be attractive to those guys, but it tends to be because they do not feel confident with themselves and think they either 1. deserve it or 2. no one else will like them, so they settle. If you're in a situation where you feel like one of these girls has picked those guys over you, then it's because you weren't strait forward enought (which is what these girls would need).

But basically, we don't like assholes, we like confident guys (assholes tend to be confident and a woman might not see the assholeness straight away, or think it's a facade he's putting on).

• When I was younger, I used to be very insenstive towards women who are domestic violence victims because I used to believe that they all will most likely stay with their abusers to become attention whores to other men, only to set up a possible death trap for them. As I got older, I realized how very judgmental I was with my hasty conclusions towards female domestic violence victims by lumping them all together in the same group.

• Nothing, just sharing you my feelings towards girls who fall for these type of men. Now, I will admit that guys too are guilty of falling for women who are manipulative, heartless bitches but not as common as girls falling for assholes.

• I agree. In the end it's all about how a person presents themselves. These manipulative woman tend to also be comfortable, and dress the part and even woman will notice and secretly wish they could be that comfortable (without the bitchiness), I guess it's sometimes hard to separate comfortable good, and comfortable bad.

What Girls Said 4

• I think most emotionally mature, healthy people find themselves repulsed by, rather than attracted to, ass holes. And, no, people shouldn't be "proud" of being an ass hole.

• I don't see why women (and men) fall for these types. I guess it's just the really desperate and weak-minded men and women who end up with these people.

• A lot of it also has to do with the role models they were raised around. People who grow up in households where the parents fight all the time, are emotionally manipulative, or abusive, tend to end up on those types of relationships down the road because it is all they know. People who grew up in situations like that need to, first, recognize and second, actively fight against their impulsive attraction to those types of people.

• No. But some people are only with those people for a selfish reason usually (money).

I suppose it can easily work on insecure wo/men as PUA seems to uphold.

• Lol, no. That's not something to be proud of. Obviously.

• I notice that a lot. People who are proud of being that way are weird af. That's not attractive.

What Guys Said 3

• I don't know why but assholes always seem to get the girl, I don't think it is as true the other way

• Maybe not as common as girls falling for assholes but I'll never doubt that we do have such thing as idiot guys who fall for manipulative bitches.

• Just being honest but aren't most girls?

• guys who are assholes seem to be the most exciting stimuli to girls so they go for that. that's my theory at least.

• Yeah but don't you think it's hypocritical single out women for dating these types when when us men too are guilty of dating women who are the female counterpart of assholes. We really are guilty of it as well. We just never want to admit it.

• well, i can't speak on behalf of the whole male gender but i've only noticed this behaviour in girls and my friends tend to avoid a girl completely if she's being a bitch. and i personally have a zero-tolerance on bullshit policy when it comes to this sort of stuff but don't take my word for it, i'm sure there is guys stupid enough to do this kind of stuff

• i used to have a major crush on a girl but then later found out she was manipulitive, two-faced and just generally a fucking prick. that's the closest i've ocme to being attracted to arseholes