Who should call who first?

Me and this girl exchanged number, but who should call who first?

Should I make the first move, or wait it out?

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on who is most comfortable. I wouldn't be making the first move. Whenever I exchange numbers, I don't expect to hear from the guy... lol.

• So who calls who then?

• Are you comfortable with doing it? Then do it. If she is, she will. Otherwise, neither will hear from each other.

If you mean me... guys usually contact me first. I don't contact guys first (not being a bitch or stuck-up. I don't do it.)

What Girls Said 3

• Most girls expect the guy to call, because it's "their job". It's a stupid gender role, but sadly reality. And girls are generally too shy/unsure to be the ones to call.

• That's dying out, slowly but surely. And not all of us who don't make first contact are insecure. We just don't want to. I'm not saying the guy SHOULD call first in all cases. Relationships are different. But I'm not going to contact a guy first and if he's not going to do the same, we're not going to talk.. lol.

• I know it is, I'm one of the girls that would call first. And Im not saying girls who don't are insecure, I meant that some girls are just shy/quiet, which does not mean they are insecure, or are unsure on whether the guy did like them. And it's okay if you don't want to call the guy back, but it seems it's because you're expecting him to do it, which isn't fair to them.

• She's probably waiting for you to call/text her so definitely make the first move!! Good luck

• You should definitely make the first move chances are she's waiting.

What Guys Said 3

• wait one day... then do it dude!

• Just either way

• your the guy, you should be making the first move