Guys, opinions on dating a plus sized girl? Are you for it, against it, or does it even matter?

Would you date a plus sized woman?

I meant plus size as like "curvy" or "hour glass". Not morbidly obese.
Jeeze guys, be nice haha.

71

Most Helpful Guy

• Fitness and health are important. If she was healthy and in good shape, I wouldn't mind. Plus size can mean large frame or it can mean overweight or obese. If by "plus size" you mean large frame, yeah, I'd date her.

I mean, I'm not (and I hope no one else is either) going to take out a scale and measuring tape and take her measurements and her body fat percentage or anything like that.

For me, it is more about finding the person physically attractive. Measurements aren't as important to me as attractiveness. If I find them attractive I don't care what their stats are. But in general, I'd say (just being honest) I wouldn't find obese women attractive.

I find women with a larger frame attractive. But not women who were very overweight or obese. I'm just being honest, the attraction component has to exist for there to be a connection, and I think that's true with everyone.

What Guys Said 70

• I really have no issues with bigger girls, I have dated several and am married to one now all of my experiences have been pretty positive overall, with the exception of my first wife, and we parted because of fidelity issues, not her weight, as she cheated on me. My point is I don't mind fluffy girls at all.

• Your update made me laugh. Being brutally honest to the point that it's almost borderline cruel is what makes this site so magical.. I love hourglass figures.

• Of course physical appearance matters, doesn't it matter for you? Do you prefer overweight men? I know you can date men not in the best shape, but do you prefer it? I think not

For me personally, plus size (like Ashely Gharam) is ok for sexual behaviours but as a girlfriend I prefer someone in shape

• I'm pretty sure she is in shape. Just not super jacked. Or super skinny. She's a beautiful woman.
      Who wants to cuddle with cardboard anyway haha?

• Well Ashely Gharam is a bad examples because she's plus size based in the industry (meaning she bigger where it counts)... she's also extremely pretty... So yea bad example

I personally would love to find an amazing girl on the inside but also has a sexy body... Its not impossible... so why settle? Everyone has a preference and would be happy if they got it. A nice body doesn't always just mean a hot body, a lot of the times it reflects her personality as well; meaning she's more health conscious, athletic, active... which all translates to a happier person on the inside.

I think its really the full package... because even if a girl is sexy but doesn't exhibit those traits I mentioned above, I feel something is missing... its happened to me before... So I KNOW for me, its not just a slim body

No not a cardboard hahaha, more curves where they count and slim where it counts

• Eh, no. For a few reasons.

I'm in decent shape. Because I *want* to be. I'm working night shifts currently, which are horrible, but I'm not letting that stop me. I run on trails or lift weights in the afternoon, and during work, I step outside now and then to jog in place a few minutes here and there. I eat boiled eggs or fruit during my night shift, and drink tons of water.

If I can work a lousy nightshift and stay in alright shape, the average girl working day shift can stay in decent shape. Abs are not expected--but being chubby/chunky is not acceptable.

Any girl who's college age and already overweight is probably going to be obese by the time she's 30, easily.

And if a girl doesn't care about her own body enough to stay in shape, or doesn't have the discipline, that affects all areas of your life. I don't want to deal with that.

• No god no ! Those big ones. Bbws are nasty. Big girls that can't reach between kegs with out pulling up rolls of gut is grose.
    Sex with big is bad. A guy can't even get it in because they are so fat. And body Oder is a issue. Rolls of fat and sweat has them smelly. Imagine how nasty a girl would be if her ass is so wide she can't reach to wipe? Ewww again.
    Fat is not where it's at. The only guys that like big ones are sick. It's a fetish for them. A sick twisted sexual fetish that is disgusting.

Guys don't want fat ones. Maybe desperate guys but definatly no normal guy would date a chic with 3 chins and a smelly box. You can't ever wash the stench out because half hour after they bath it's all sweaty and smelly. Who wants that?

• You sound traumatized.

• Totally. Gang banged this big fat thing. I was sick. Ended up letting her blow me. That was bad enough. The stench of her hairy fat pussy was enough to make any guy puke. If i't has stench like something died you would puke. They are all the same

• Well, depends what you mean by "plus sized", really? If you look like this:

img.4plebs.org/.../1414769340661.webm

Then that wouldn't bother me without a doubt. Though with weight (at least on girls) it's always a gamble, it needs to get situated in all the right places.

Thighs, ass, "some" in the stomach = Great
    Arms, face, a "lot" in the stomach = Not as great.

This is just how I feel about it, though.

• It doesn't matter one jot!! Just as long as health issues don't crop up in the future. Morbidly obese is a different matter. It shows they don't really care about themselves. So how could they care about other people?

• Honestly if someone is more then say 15 pounds overweight I don't find them attractive whatsoever. I would not date them. I can befriend any size, race, gender but attraction for me is about having similar interests, a connection and usually they are petite.

• As long as she had no health problems, I could care less how big she is, in fact I actually really prefer "plus sized" women. Now that doesn't mean that I don't like smaller or thinner women as well, because I do, but there is just something very sexy to me about fuller women.

• Depends... some girls carry the weight well while others don't.

• I'm married to a plus size woman she was like it when we met, and before you job to conclusions she's not unfit, she's just bigger, we're not fitness nuts or anything, we both work almost full time jobs, work on our own farm after hours and weekends and we have a young family as well. So we're very busy and active.
    People need to get past looks and appreciate personality and intelligence... that makes a relationship work, looks are only skin deep and fade with age... How's your future look?

• I would say absolutely no to plus sized girls.
    but nothing can be done if I already have someone I love and she actually is plus sized :D

• Depends. I'm all for a little thickness but there's a limit. But whatever floats your be. It's something that some people are attracted to and whatever, more power too em

• Sure, if she jad other qualities that I find attractive. Weight and body type are just part of who she is.

• I'm not against it.
    I don't mind a girl with some chunk or pudge to her.
    I would and have dated plus sized girls.

• I wouldn't mind any shape if she's good by nature... They are the things that does not matter if you're in love with someone.

Plus those things are change after a time as well. You can't stop yourself to looking older when you're reaching at age!! ;)

• if she's tall and curvy... HELL YEAH! XD

• if by "plus size" you refer to the term, the fashion industry uses for "normal weight" girls nowadays, i am all for plus size!

• Ya i would date her... physical attraction is what makes us wanna approach a girl... then comes the other things like personality... so my answer is yes!!

• i prefer curvy girls anyway, if she has a really cute face, then her weight is not a issue basically.

• i like curvy fat girls , but not chubby fat girls with no figure

• Dating plus sized or full figured women can be a preference, but its really a matter of presentation. It sounds shallow, but its true. You don't have to throw on tons of make up or wear fancy clothes; but more in a sense of you like yourself and take care of yourself. I find curvy women sexy, but only if they bathe, have self respect and aren't a downer. But that's a personal opinion

• I am an average size guy, 5'10" 160, and I love dating larger curvy women. I prefer girls that are as tall or taller and weight more than me. My problem is that I find it hard to please them sexually because I have a small **** , about 3 1/2 hard, sometimes even close to 4. I have been told that I dont penetrate deep enough and that Im always falling out. Most larger girls I've talk to, have told me to date thin small girls, but they don't turn me on like bigger curvier girls do.

• I love bigger women. I'm a big built guy and with skinny girls I feel like I'm going to snap them. Big hips, a nice full ass and a heavy chest as long as its not sagging and I'm a happy man

• Sometimes the plus sized girls are way more attractive. Look at Kate Upton or Chrissy Teigen. I love it when a plus sized girl is totally comfortable and confident with who she is and she rocks it... that's sexy as hell.

• "Are you against fat people?"

... Haha.

• I like more thin/fit girls with curves.

"Plus sized" has a negative connotation by the way. Definitely against the fat acceptance movement.

• Ha I would take a rocking pair of eyes and a cute face over a body any day.

• Nothing wrong with a curvy hourglass shaped woman. Very sexy...

• As long as she weighs less than me, I'd date her.

• well most girls mistake curvy for fat. I've seen plenty of chicks tell me "im curvy" and they are literally round. Sorry to be so mean. But looking at your picture you are rerally attractive I dont think you will have a problem

• More from Guys
    40