Is there a time limit in which you should ask someone out?

I want to ask a girl out. We've spoken once it was sorta awkward. I wasn't sure how I and now I know. Is it too weird or awkward now. I feel like shell wonder why the sudden interest. I think I'm over thinking but any advice could help.

Most Helpful Girl

• No, go for it. This whole "you can't call too soon, or too late" is so stupid. She probably thinks you weren't into her if you waited this long, but she'll forget about it once you do. I'm waiting for a guy to call, and it's so frustrating! So do it, she'll be happy,

• True thanks. I just feel like I've made it awkward. If she likes me it shouldn't matter right?

• dating is always awkward. I'm queen of awkwardness, and it will quickly disappear if she does like you.

• Thanks at least now I know awkward is normal lol

What Girls Said 2

• No there is no limit.

• Before you ask her out! Try to get to know her like what she likes like what type of movies she likes and stuff like that! Then ask her out for coffee

• Would asking her to hang out at Starbucks on campus be too forward. I would ask after class.

• That should be fine! I would try to start small talk first, and then ask her too grab coffee! :)

• Ok sounds like a plan. Executing the plan will be the challenge. Challenge accepted!!! 😌.😤

What Guys Said 2

• Even if she wonders why the sudden interest, if she has some interest back, why would she care? You would wonder "why the sudden increase in my pay check?", wouldn't you? But you would care? Of fucking course not. If she's into you, you'll get a positive reaction. If she's not, well you will know.

• there's no limit basically... you can ask her out once you feel comfortable with her