Guys, what makes a girl relationship material?

What sort of qualities make a woman not lomg term potential what are some things that would be deal breakers?

5

Most Helpful Guy

• She only asks questions about who the guy is if they are relevant to how much money he makes or his general wealth. She judges the date by how fancy it was. Like if she only ever cares about going to high class restaurants but couldn't care less about a date of just going on a walk. She never does anything romantic in return for the dude. I don't mean she has to buy him something expensive it's just she doesn't do something that had a lot of effort put into it.

What Guys Said 4

• We have to converse well, that's priority numero uno. Our conversations need to flow like water.

• Deal breakers: untrustworthy, rude, too many tattoos, piercings
    Long term deal makers: kind actions, family oriented, intelligent, driven, can be independent, and physical appearance never hurt, but is definitely not necessary

• If I enjoy spending time with a girl and she has a good sense of humor and a few common interests with me then I'd date her long term.

• She shouldn't take things to seriously, she does not like to participate in drama, she is driven or passionate about something like a hobby or work or whatever else, and not a must but I like sarcastic girls because I use a lot of sarcasm and would hate if it was taken offensively or the wrong way. And besides that loyal and into me :)