What's the lightest/heaviest weight of a person you would date?

What's the lightest weighing person you would date, and what's the heaviest?

Most Helpful Guy

• I must say, this is a really strange question. Weight doesn't mean anything. Athletic people are classified as "overweight" or "obese" because muscle weighs more than fat. Height also makes a huge difference. A 6'1 woman is going to weigh a lot more than a 5'2 woman (in general). It's not as though I have some requirements sheet I'm checking off to determine whether I will date a person or not. Physical attraction is important, but I don't have an exact weight in mind minimum or maximum.
    Anorexia or Obesity would be less attractive to me though, I will say

What Guys Said 8

• Weight doesn't matter to me, it's how she carries it. I prefer thicker!

• Without knowing their height it's very hard to say.

They couldn't be too light, as for too heavy - once she starts getting into 'overweight' BMI (unless she's very very athletic) then I start to lose interest.

• She has to be healthy. Not really any numbers give you an example about guys. There can be 6'2 260 pound guy who is built. A different guy could be the same but just fat. So its hard to put a number on it.

• For girls... 150pounds
    i am 170 and would hope my girlfriend isn't heavier than me
    i am pretty skinny

• I don't really go by numbers. Obviously if she's bigger than me I probably won't date her but you never know. I also don't find really skinny girls that attractive. I'm actually losing weight and used to be 207 and am now 197 which is still overweight/obese for my height so hopefully I'll look better and girls will find me more attractive at about 170 or 160 lol.

• If I think their body is attractive, then I don't care what the scale says.

• 90-150Lbs... depending on height of course.

• Eh 160ish probably. Although truthfully the heaviest girl I have dated so far is 125 :S

What Girls Said 7

• I don't know.. I mosty like men with a normal weight, or maybe slighty thinner or fatter than normal, with some muscles

• The lightest guy I would date is maybe 130 and the heaviest 290. But it's all relative and depends on their height and build.

• He has to be healthy.

• Kind of hard to answer a question like this with numbers because you have to take in consideration height and BMI and such but I wouldn't date someone thinner than me as I'm already at the lowest of my healthy BMI range but I just naturally have full thighs and boobs so if I dated a guy thinner than me I'd feel like a whale. I wouldn't date someone overweight either.

• I wouldn't want to be with a guy under 92 lbs.

And I wouldn't want to be with a guy over 132 lbs.

I'm 99 lbs.

• I spit my water when saw 132 but I understand now :S Tall guys can't physically even weigh that much but at 14 I suppose they have some time to grow.

• I think anything over 132 is big and I think anything over 180 is really really big! But what do I know.. I'm 5'2" and planning never to ever get over 120 lbs.

Oh well. You sound like you're in good shape to me haha. @novals

• Haha okie doke sounds good :) and thank you

• 100 lightest 150 heaviest I'm 95.

• I don't know?
    160 pounds on one person is significantly different from 160 on another. for Example some guys can look skinny at that weight and others normal or even heavy. Also take in consideration that all people have differences in bone density and muscle mass.

A 135 pound 4'10" girl may look chubby and a 135 pound 5'11" girl may look thin so of course height matters too