What's a really gross habit your gf or bf has?

It can be annoying also. My ex was a germ freak.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't currently have a gf. But my ex has this terrible habit of breathing! lmao

• Lol mine washed his hands almost constantly to the point of turning red. He was overly clean not gross.

• lmao! I have a fairly minor germ phobia and girls always see it as weird... but at least they know I'm CLEAN! hahaa

What Guys Said 2

• She has this gross habit of not existing

• Ha she is so indecisive >_< but many woman are sooooo. She swallows pretty loudly and she acts embarrassed about it but I swallow loudly too and it doesn't bother me :S

• My ex complained I chew like a cow.

• Ya I would say if you chew with your mouth closed you are fine. I have a roommate that chews mouth open and smacks his lips. Now that is a cow.

What Girls Said 2

• Smoking lol i know it is a pretty common thing but i can not stand the smell of it or the one it leaves om everything 😐

• Gahh he picks at the skin around his fingers and bites his nails.. I can not deal with it lol. Its so gross.. I'm sure they're pretty common, but ew...