Guys, what can I do to make this happen between us?

(This is pretty long and you only need the first couple lines to understand, the rest is just detail ahaha better if you read it all but you don't have to :) thanks for any help) This guy and I have been talking by textfor quite a while now and we went on a couple dates which went well but after the second he didn't text me or anything so after a couple days I texted him. The messages weren't AT ALL cold but there weren't as many as before. A week later he was texting me a lot and asked if we could Skype (which we didn't cause I was busy)...we kept talking for the rest of the week but Then he stopped talking to me again and isn't even opening the messages I sent him last week, I haven't texted him since and am just waiting now... :/

does he not like me anymore? What's up with it, the dates went really well What could I do to get his attention?
We don't work or go to school together so I pretty much never see him. I don't want to seem desperate and "force" this relationship so I don't want to text him every day and just have him not answer me...
what could I do to have him be interested or ask me out or something?
My friends say I should go to Dunkin donuts (where he works part time) and pretend I didn't know he was working that day but I feel like he might see through that sone others say I should snap him like a bikini pic and then text him saying that wasn't meant for him that I'm just shopping and I wanted my best friends opinion on whether I should get it or not ....I don't know, theyve been giving me a bunch of suggestions but I'd feel weird doing them all
what do you think I should do? Any ideas are great! Thanks!!!

5

Most Helpful Guy

• Definitely do not do what your friends said. This guy could just be busy, or there could be some other girl. Think about it, is there anything you have done that could have put him off? he could have 100,000,000 s of reasons why he would act this way. Maybe someone hacked your relationship with lies. Don't chase him, this will make him feel pressured. Carry on like normal with your life, be nice, be on your best behaviour. Date around (heehee, maybe ask a guy out to go to that place where he works :D), you need to ask yourself how much he means to you. Don't let going after him get in the way of other opportunities! 18 is a young age to be set on one person. Sometimes, people have emotional or relationship problems where being around one person for a long time freaks them out. Maybe he thinks you are too good for him. Maybe he is playing games to try and get you to chase him because he feels you are not that interested in him. If he does not care about you that much, he is not worth the worry.

What Guys Said 4

• he is either not interested, trying to play it cool and not come off desperate (which is obviously working) or you are just another option.

well what you should do is if you are into him and want to take things further then communicate and try to spend more time together, but I really think you should spread your eggs out, don't put them all in 1 basket.

• He interpreted you not wanting to Skype as you are not interested in him. It could be possible that he's looking for a friends with benefits and just wanted to do dirty things on Skype. You could go to his work and wear something sexy and flirt with him for a little bit. Then before you leave, you can something like, "Too bad your busy..." and walk away

• Haha trust me he's not just looking for friends with benefits, at least I'm pretty sure he isn't. Wouldn't it seem needy if I go to his work place? Like what if it turns out he's just not into me and I'm trying to see him... know what I mean? (Btw that last line seems really flirty and good haha I might actually use it if i do end up going to his work :P )

• I don't see why he isn't interested in you; then, again guys are stupid. Anyway, you do need to verify if he's interested in you or not. Even if he rejects you, you'll at least have closure.

• Yeah both of those things about "accidentally" bumping into him or sending the picture aren't exactly inconspicuous. You've already sent him texts that he isn't responding to. You can't really force the relationship to happen. It sounds like he isn't interested in having a relationship with you. You might just want to cut your losses and move on.

• At this point, since it's so early in 'dating', don't show your hand too much. If he doesn't want to respond, that's cool with you. You have your things to do anyways. And hey, that may also mean you're the one losing interest.