Girls, straight girls, if a bi, pan, lesbian girl came up to you and started flirting, how would you feel?

I'm pansexual and i like this straight girl. we go to the same gym and we've talked a little bit. she just recently broke up with her boyfriend and she's only been with guys so i'm assuming she's straight. i really want to confess my feelings for her but i don't want to ruin our relationship. also if she asked you out, what would you say?

PS: being straight is BoRiNg!!

xD i accidentally said "ruin our relationship" when i meant friendship... whoops ;)

4

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't get weirded out by it I mean its flattering when anyone flirts with you but if she was my friend then I don't really know how I would feel since I'm pretty sure I'm straight, I guess you'll just have to tell her and see she might be bi curious and just not say it.

What Girls Said 3

• I've been chatted up by a lesbian before. It was flattering, and I just delt with it the same way I would when a guy I wasn't interested in chats me up. Basically say thank you but no thank you in the most polite way possible.

• I would feel weird and awkward and probably not wanna talk to her

• Oh and I'd day no because I have a boyfriend but also I'm straight

• I would be so fucking flattered