Guys, if you have sex with a girl you have no feelings for, does having sex with her make you feel closer to her?

Or do you feel any sort of emotional reaction as a result of having sex with her?

6

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope. Done it. doesn't make me feel any closer. And it shouldn't. Girls get like that because even though, men and women release dopamine and oxytocin during sex, women get way higher amounts of oxytocin than men and the chemicals have different effects on men and women. It primarily makes men want to sleep and women want to cuddle and be "closer".

• Is it weird that it makes me want to sleep too?

• No, not weird. Everyone release different amounts its just guys get way less. your prob just releasing less than the average female.

What Guys Said 5

• Never had sex with any woman without feeling some connection - No feeling sounds like a prostitute or something similar.

• But did the connection come before or after sex?

• Well that's different. My question was referring to having sex with someone you have no feelings for to begin with.

• Sorry didn't make myself clearer I meant to say never did that because I couldn't do it.

• basically... yeah?

is't it obvious?

• No I was expecting most men to say no actually.

• If my original intentions were to just get laid, it usually stays that way.

So no.

• not necessarily.

• Honestly, not so much that it makes a difference between us. I feel obliged to do the right thing and preserve her feelings, that's all.