Is there a chance a guy can have a girlfriend without touching?

That's never gonna happen due to my shyness. Despite what people say, there's someone for everyone and I still have hope.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know if you mean sexual touching or something more like holding hands... but either way, there has to be a girl out there who would understand. I don't believe in soul mates, and I'm definitely not a romantic... yet, I really do think there's somebody who would understand until you got over it, however long that would take.

• Until I got over it? My personal rule is no touching because if I touch her at the wrong time, she could view me as a drooling rapist: Too risky. I'd stick to my sense of humor.

"What does the navy SEAL after blowing up an enemy intelligence base?"

"They weren't intelligent enough to see me coming."

• Can you please respond?

• If your reason for no touching is shyness and her thinking you're a rapist, then... ask permission. No girl will think you a drooling rapist for asking before you touch her. The worst that could happen? She'll say no. If she's offended, dump her - it's gentlemanly to ask.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 5

• You'll get past your shyness eventually and be able to touch her.

• without touching her physically? nah... sorry no chance dude

• Ok then, even Hitler had a gf so nothing bad about a lonely life.

• Its human nature to seek anothers touch and quite honestly the difference between being good friends and BF and GF is intimacy

• Are you talking of no touching while dating or no touching throughout the relationship?

• Dating

• Difficult. I'm trying to figure that out myself. I guess you will become more comfortable with touching once you started dating a girl you like. But this can take some time, depending on who shy you are.

• absolutelly YES if you have no arms