How old is old for a guy?

As I'm increasing in age, I'm wondering at what point I will be considered "old" by young girls.

I recently talked to a hot 22-year old who had a boyfriend that was 37, so....

What do you think is "old?"

Most Helpful Girl

• its relative to each girl. when I was 22 I would have considered a 37 year old too old to date. I still would prefer a guy closer to my age, and would probably not be interested in your average 37 year old unless he looked like he was 10 years younger and had other excellent qualities. I do question the intentions of older men who are so focused young women, is there something wrong with women in your age group and why you aren't that interested in them?

• What might those "excellent" qualities be? Is being extremely wealthy one of them? Were you talking about personality traits? Like what?

Because young girls are hotter. Everyone knows this. It's just biology. Who would want an old, wrinkled fruit when you could have a fresh, ripe one?

• You can't be serious, using these guys as your examples.

The average man will never make anywhere close to what Hef or Donald makes in the first financial quarter in their entire lives. the average old man joe will never pull those type of chicks because they don't have the money to attract them.

• Of course not the "average" will... that's what makes it unique.

What Girls Said 5

• I'm 23 and to me an old man would be entering his 60s or if he has a grandkid.

• So you would be with a 45 year old?

• If I was single and he was cool yup. I wouldn't look for a future with him though. I don't want my kids to be 45 or more years younger than their dad.

But to have some fun yeah I would:

• I'm 26. if he was 55 yeah he old for me.

• I'm 36. Anything over 45 is too old for me.

• I'm 32 and I think 80 is old lol. But as for dating I don't think I would go over 45.

• Would an older guy have to be successful?

• Would it be cool if he drove a Lamborghini, or would that be too much?

• For me that would be okay lol only because I like cars that don't sit on the ground. He would really impress me if he had a Bugatti

• When I was 19, I had a boyfriend that was 35. I'm still trying to figure out what is too old.

• Why did you like him? Did you guys have a lot of sex?

• And how did you meet him?

• Why did I put this as anonymous lol and no, we didn't have sex. We didn't get to that point in our relationship. I met him on vacation in Hawaii.

What I liked about him most is hard to describe :) I'm no stranger to older men, but that guy was just cool in every aspect.

What Guys Said 1

• 1/2 your age +7 is the appropriate dating range