I'm getting what I wanted. But now I'm scared? Help?

Ok so I've never been to any kind of club. My coworker Maya invited me to go to this one club for country. She asked if I could bring my crush so that I won't feel like a 3rd wheel with her and her bf. So I did. At first he said no then he said theirs a very good chance he'll go. I'm scared because I've never been to a club so I don't know what to wear. I'm chubby so I can't pull off those short dresses. I can't dance that well either and my crush can. What do I do? I'm really scared that ill look funny or make a fool of myself :/

Most Helpful Guy

• Just relax and have fun, I think they know you never been a club right? Just wear the dress and hight heels, Also pust make up or lipstick. You will be fine.😊

What Guys Said 1

• you should keep going

• What if I make a fool of myself?

What Girls Said 1

• How chubby? There are lots of things you can wear and still look sexy without looking like a fool. And why can't you pull off a short dress? Don't go overly flashy, like no rhinestones or tons of sequence. A short tight skirt with a peplum blouse over top is nice. A loose see through blouse with a funky tank top under it with a belt to pull in at the waist. And you can wear leggings with some sexy shoe boots. As for dancing. Just let your body go with the music and don't try to hard. You can also watch YouTube for some tips