Guys, you have finally gotten your crush to go out on a date with you where do you take her?

Like the movies or to a nive restaurant.

4

Most Helpful Guy

• For a walk along the river with a stop somewhere for a drink and a chat.

Movies aren't cheap and you can't talk to each other much, if it's a first date you probably won't be touching each other much either. Restaurants are expensive and the conversation can be awkward when you're just sitting they're waiting, unless you already knew other to an extent.

• A walk sounds nice and maybe you could get dessert too.

• Yeah, a drink, lunch, dessert - anything along those lines. I just feel it's good doing something active like a walk, it's not as awkward if you aren't constantly speaking, and you'll see things that you can comment on too which helps the conversation along.

What Guys Said 3

• Well if I had to take her out somewhere probably to a good resturant. If I could stay in I would make her a nice dinner and then maybe go out for dessert

• Somewhere where we could talk.

• I would take her to the movies but why is this guys only? girls can ask guys out too.