Is it rare to find someone that you really click with and love you just as much as you love them?

or is it common?
And how do you know your relationship is something different and specia?

Most Helpful Guy

• that shit only exists in the movies.

What Guys Said 3

• You can definitely find someone you vibe well with but it does take effort to keep it going and healthy. One thing I can say that the level of who loves the most will likely be offset, there's one person that loves the other more.

• I would say it is an uncommon thing to find these days, but I is definitely not
    impossible

• It's rare.

Filler filler

What Girls Said 4

• I've never had it. But people around me find it so I guess something is wrong with me

• I'm still looking for that, not only romantically speaking but also in a friendship. I've got friends but no one I can truly rely on. But hey! You never know what tomorrow can bring you :)

• I font know. I hope not.

• Someone loves me, I don't love him
    I love someone, they bust their nut in me and disappear

story of my life

sorry to sound so negative, but I can't give a positive ring to it. So I don't think what you described is a common phenomenon.