Is it too early to tell him I like him? I don't want to scare him off?

We have been on two dates, hangout a few times and went out Drinking a few times with friends. We had a lot of fun and we have a lot of chemistry. We have also hooked up a few times now (slept together). But I am at school so were 2 hours apart, and dont see eachother that often. We do talk. But now Im moving back to the city where he is this summer, I just told him that. I am starting to get feelings and I do like him. But I'm scared he just sees me as a party girl (im younger). But we have hungout and it was enjoyable had really good conversations. He told me he thinks im a cool girl to hangot with and that we hit it off. I want to show him that I ams serious and that there's more to us just hooking up..
Is it too early to tell him I like him? I don't want to seem clingy or scare him off. I have a tendency to push people away when I start to get feelings to avoid being hurt, so I'm just trying to figure out how to tell him how I feel and figure out what he wants. How and what should I ask him/ tell him?

Most Helpful Girl

• Be honest with him. If he likes you he wouldn't be put off by the news that you like him and want him to see you in a serious way. If it does bother him and scares him away then it just means he doesn't want anything serious with you. It's probably best to just be open at this point especially if you've already slept together.

• Thats true. I just dont know how to bring it up

What Guys Said 1

• Not too early. Frankly, I'm surprised it hasn't happened yet.

• How can I bring it up or approach it?

• To tell him, you will need to find the right moment. There are no garuntees. You might get hurt, honestly. Love doesn't seem to come easy.

• *Guarantees

What Girls Said 1

• Never too early.