Any teen online dating sites that'll get some matches?

Anyone knows teen dating sites that has a good chance of you getting matched?

I can't find a guy at school nor other places. I guess because Im unattractive. Please give sites 18 and under. Not match, Zoosk, and etc.

Most Helpful Guy

• Get off the internet immediately.
    Do not pass go, do not collect $200.

What Guys Said 3

• Runescape?

• Oh that's such a bad idea

• There aren't any. You have to be 18+, or it'll be considered human trafficking.

What Girls Said 5

• Lol not to be mean or anything, but what makes you think that guys online would pay attention to you if you're "unattractive"?

And don't try so desperately to find a guy. I can think of a few better ways to waste your time on than weeping over the fact that no one fucks you :)

• You really are trying to be mean. So fuck yourself. :)

• I'm just being honest. Having a guy by your side isn't the most important thing.

• Well there's weeworld. It seems like a kids site but if you go on you'll find that pretty much everyone Is 15 to 17. It isn't really a dating site but a lot of teens do start relationships and online roleplays on there

• Bad idea I did I was so depressed and suicidal just wait for your one to come

• facebook?

I'm guessing an actual site meant to hookups teens probably isn't a legal thing. I don't know.

• Focus on school not about boys.