Guys, when is it time for me to give up on my crush?

I've been crushing on one of my friends, who used to have a crush on me, and still does, even if he has a girlfriend. He told one of my friends that he likes me very much and that he's going to break up with his girlfriend because she's going abroad and then he's going to try something with me. I feel like a second choice and i feel lile a slut when he's flirting with me. It's not right, but i can't help it bcz I've been feeling like this for a while and apparently he does too but the "timing was wrong". Help me pls cz honestly, this is all i think about.

3

Most Helpful Guy

• When is his current gf going abroad? Until then it seems like wasted energy.

What Guys Said 2

• dont waste time waiting for a crush to free up. either do something about that relationship standing in your way (carefully), or if thats not your style, explore other options. just try to keep in mind the consequences of your actions before you act. Once you make up your mind on what is the correct course of action, follow through.

• If I would be you I would move on, but because you're only 18 I am 80% you'll make mistake. He still has a girlfriend and you want to be with him, she'll break with her and you want to be with him. Move on if you are smart.