Girls, my girlfriend tells her friends everything about our relationship and our sex life, is there a way to get her to stop?

My girlfriend tells her friends everything about our relationship, is there a way to get her to stop?

• Yes
    70% (7)
  • No
    30% (3)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll
Refreshing the qestion

4

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah just tell her how you feel and ask her to stop. I tell my girlfriends about my relationship with my boyfriend but I don't tell them every little detail and I certainly don't give them specifics about our sex life (as that is personal stuff!).

But if my boyfriend came up to me and told me he didn't appreciate me talking about my relationship with him to my girlfriends then I would stop.

What Girls Said 3

• I would tell her that you don't feel comfortable with her discussing your relationship with her friends, if she respects that then she should stop.

• Just talk to her about it. it's personal so i agree with you.

• Almost all girls do that. If you're good in bed, you might get lucky with one of her friends ;)

• So there is no way to stop her? Its so immature and classless