Has she lost interest?

I recently met this girl online and we exchanged numbers, we were texting each other constantly for about 3 weeks and later met up in person, I thought the date went quite well since she texted me right after saying she had a good time and that I made her feel comfortable.

we agreed to meet up again then went back to the usual long messages for a bit but then suddenly she seemed to not talk as much as before and in a way not as interested in me anymore like I am with her.

Its been about 4 days now and I'm not quite sure what to make of this, I having very little dating experience so any help would be great, I still want to date her but don't really know what to do to get her interest again

What Girls Said 2

• She might of lost interest or she might just be busy or have other things on her mind, your best bet is to just ask her what's going on

• she probably lost interest sorry..

What Guys Said 0