24 seeing a 14 year old. Thoughts?

She is mature, more mature then a lot of girls in their 20's now a days.

For everyone jumping to conclusions, we are not doing anything, if we were going to obviously I'd wait till she's legal.

Most Helpful Guy

• she is a child dude im 53 and my g/f is 22 we are crazy in love with each other but she is an adult and so am i

• i find this quit disturbing as well. when you were 31 she wasn't even born. an 22 is maybe an adult age but a 22 yo isn't an adult in her mind. there a still a bit naieve.

• I bet she is fun taking the purple monster. Did you train her when younger?

What Girls Said 39

• She's 14! She's practically a child. You're disgusting.

• What the hell? That's disgusting and so wrong. At 14, she's still essentially a kid and you're a grown adult. I don't care how mature you think she is, that doesn't make this okay.

• I would not be talking "girl who had sex at age 15"

• @EtherBot He's the same troll who has harassed me before. Don't step into conversations that you know nothing about. AS for the QA, I never did insinuate that I know his life, I was giving my opinion (like he asked) based on the information he provided.

• @rescuesquader I wouldn't be talking either, "desperate guy who's willing to offer $15,000 minimum for a girl's virginity"

• Pedo alert.

Well, to be more sprecise, you are a hebephile.

And yes, I will judge you very harshly for this. The fact that you conciously sought out an underdeveloped human for the purposes of a romantic relationship rings many alarm bells.

And it's ALWAYS the exact same bullshit you disgusting types pedal: "He/she is very intelligent, more so than adults!"

Yeah, a real child prodigy, falling for yet another predator.

When I was around 13-16, the amount of +20 year old guys that approached me was shocking, I was appalled at the number of sexual deviants trying to get it on with a minor. And you are exactly like the lot of them.

And spare me your bullshit about how you're waiting until she's older.

Where did you find this little girl to date in the first place? Where on earth does a 24 year old man go in order to find a CHILD in order to have a romantic relationship?

• If I ever have a fourteen years old daughter and I see she is physically and mentally mature enough, she can have a relationship with an under age boy like herself.
    And if she wants to make that relationship sexual though she is legal in that age she will have to tell me about it.

I was a 14 years old girl in relationship myself. I could completely understand my sixteen years old boyfriend. but both of us had a 26 years old teacher and I could not even think about understanding him.

If he ever approached me sexually I would be shocked. I was simply a kid and what I wanted from a relationship couldn't possibly be equal to what a 26 years old wants from it.

And I can say every under 18 girl who likes boys with that age gap is immature or too sexual that her sexuality made her blinded to all other aspects of a relationship. And that makes her immature and undesirable for being in a relationship.

And a 24 years old who doesn't understand this has to have something wrong with his intention to approach a girl that age.

• No matter how mature they would think she is, they are more experienced in life. Theg have been through many things because their older. Things that she won't understand. There's things that she won't be able to relate to, because she's not an adult. Do not do it. That is a rape charge waiting to happen.

• LOL That is fucking BABYSITTING.

Way to lower your standards dude... WAYYYYY LOW LMAO

• No matter how mature she is, she's a kid and you're an adult. There's a 10 yr gap. An entire decade between you guys. You could be the nicest guy on earth but in this situation, you kind of look like a creep.

• I love how you try to justify it by saying "oh she's mature, blah, blah, blah"

• Too much age difference. Beside 14 years old is a kid comparing to you. Different experiences, expectations. etc

• I won't be surprised she will post a question here asking if it was the right decision she made to have sex with you.

• Thoughts? Illegal.

• Saying she is mature doesn't mean anything! And saying u aren't going to do anything doesn't mean it's true.

Your a sexual predator or a troll.

Where are theses girls parents? My dad would have killed u already.. Creep.

• Don't have sex with her.

• So you'd wait till your 28 to have sex?
    OH GOD 14? IT DOESN'T MATTER HOW MATURE SHE IS. She's just started high school. Maturity isn't even the issue. It's experience. You can go clubbing, drinking and you're probably out of college. You've had time to think about what you want. And what's wrong with girls closer to your own age?

• That is not appropriate. Just because you haven't gotten physical does not mean that you are doing something right. A 14-year-old hasn't even finished going through puberty yet. She may think she's mature, but she really isn't. Give her the chance to experience her teens without your involvement. If you really cared for her, you wouldn't rob her of that opportunity.

• You need to be locked up for being a sexual predator. Simple as that.

• bruh... ...

• Stay away from her. Stop using the 'she's mature' excuse to justify how disgusting that is. She is a child, and you're an adult, it's not right.

• By saying mature he just means she has big boobs. He's not talking mental maturity. He means she has a body of a 18 yr old I bet.

• @Theshaft169
      Exactly

• Um, no!!!
    for god sakes she's not even done going through puberty yet
    he is a grown man and she is a baby
    And what is she like a freshman in high school :/
    Its disgusting

• well wait until she is 18
    i'm 17 and into a 25 year old not sure if he is into me but hey i'm into him.
    It is seen by many inappropriate, and perverted, but you should def wait till she is older.

• Wrong, dude. Just wrong...

• Thoughts?

-wrong
    -immoral
    -predatory
    -disgusting

• That's just wrong.

• That is kind of gross.

• you're 24 you know what you want she's still a child, and she may want something more but if she's mature, i guess you keep her. but yes wait til she's legal , Wish You Luck.

• This better me a joke.

• *pukes* nope nope nope

• That's pretty fucked up and you're gonna have a hard time avoiding judgement on that one

• I love how people like you always justify this kind of things by 'maturity'. She is a kid compared to you.
    That's disguting.

• i guess if you are not doing anything its okay but once you do do something thats were it is not okay

• More from Girls
    9

What Guys Said 27

• 5|4
  • i'm 23... my sister is 14. if some guy my age was 'seeing' my younger sister, he'd be in serious danger of dying young.

• You can't find girl that's of legal age?

• I can give you 20 reasons to stay away from a minor; each of them 365 days long!

• pedophile basically comes to mind TBH

• 24 = adult
    14 = child

Enough said.

• Wow I hope this is a TROLL if not you have some serious immaturity issues there is no reason explainable for what you are doing and no logical reason to justify your being with a child.

You need to find out why you cannot date a woman A WOMAN!

• Have fun getting raped in prison! Ever seen American history x?

• I would like to stone the guy to death

• Honestly historically speaking it's not even farfetched. Even without the whole social "EW" factor the odds that an adult final phase brain would cope well with the teenage brain are very low.

• Dude, I have thoughts on it, but It all depends.

Is SHE okay with this? I mean, you shouldn't judge someone for dating someone unless it isn't fair.

If you were FORCING her into it, then this would be very illegal. But I want to judge based on intention.

Because unlike everyone else here, I believe that intention in the breeding ground of morality.

So basically, give me MORE details.

Go '12 Angry Men' on me, I want to know if this seemingly guilty man is innocent after all.

• Send us a postcard from jail will you?

• That's rape dude. 14 will get you 20.
    Years that is.
    Altho very tempting and likely tastey it's pedo. You will be getting arrested soon. I would definatly delete your account here and fast.

• but it's illegal basically!

• That doesn't surprise me, i read few days back 17 vs 42.

• stat rape. plain and simple.

• If a 30 year old seeing a 14 year old is wrong, then so is a 24 year old. Simple as that. You can join the service, vote, and drink alcohol. She can't. Regardless of her "maturity", it's just wrong.

• No! You're going to freaking ruin her whole life! It doesn't matter if YOU think she's mature enough, that could just be an excuse for all we know.

Seriously, get away from her!

• No, simply put... no

• No, it's not good.

• Nope. Just nope.

• You're a pedophile, your face should be posted all over the news.

• It all depends on how you guys connect and if you are sincerely seeking a relationship rather than just sex

• Sounds like a future pedo

• Lucky, i'd bone the fuck out of her... get it while you can...

• You'll just have to wait untill she is 18.

• disgusting tbh. better hope her mom is single otherwise youd get your ass KICKED!!!