Should I ask her out and how?

I was in an empty classroom to do assignment and she came in to do work too. She started the convo, we had a decent humorous convo; i told her about paper i am writing on, asked me my name, asked for my email and then gave me her number on the email saying that i could send her the paper if i need her to proof read.

Then a week later when we met in the room again she invited me to go get lunch [she was going there with a guy friend] and i turned down cuz i just ate and the guy would be there too anyway lol.

We meet in the room to do work every weekend.

I want to ask if she wants to hang out over the weekends but I don't know whether she likes me or just really friendly lol.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well why not just ask her to hang out and if she says that she don't like in that way then say u meant it in a friendly way and so u could become closer as friends then when u get closer and are more confident about it and think she likes u then u can ask her out on a date

What Girls Said 2

• Yes~~~~~~~

• Go ahead! It wouldn't hurt to try!

What Guys Said 2

• give it a try then...:-)

• Maybe you should wait and see iff she flirts with you more but honestly just walk up to her and say you think she's fun to be around and tell her you want to take her out