How young is too young? (What is the lowest acceptable)?

I am a junior (21) in college. Get a lot of attention from high school girls, but i feel weird to date a high school girl.
I don't want to be labeled "the guy who graduated and is hanging around high school because he can't get an adult girlfriend" (Quote I love you Beth Cooper)

I can easily date college girls (and I do), but the innocence and cuteness of high school girls have it perks (+ they then to be more interested in me because they look up to me)

• (Middle school) 12-14
  • HS Freshman+Sophmore 15-16
  • HS Junior+Senior 17-18
  • College Freshman 18/19
  • Don't date younger chicks go for the cougars 30+

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• Legal age +

• Where do you live? I know here in Ohio the legal age of consent is 16 years old.

• Most likely not.
      @cincinnatiRedsfan (I'm so confused did you change your username or am I delusional?)

• @Chick180 I DID change my username lol. The original user name was a mistake anyway.

Anyway, I guess I don't blame you. Men never mature, so an 18 year old male is probably on the same level as a 12 year old girl lol.

• I am 19 and the lowest for me would be 17 almost turning 18.

What Guys Said 1

• I had to vote "D", but allow me to explain.

The legal age of consent is 16 years old here in Ohio. I think most 16 year old girls look like adult women. HOWEVER, since I'm about to be a teacher, I can't date anyone in high school (even if they are legal) or I will get my contract terminated.

So, legally, 16 is the youngest I would date but realistically (due to my career), the girl must be graduated from high school (which means generally 18 or 19 years old.) It sucks because girls in high school like me and girls in college don't.