Do you get nervous and overanalyze every detail after a first date with someone?

I just came back from a date and now I'm
Over thinking everything :(

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm sure it went fine..:) you probably have nothing to worry about
    And anyways it's in the past now you can't change it

Change the doubts/negative thoughts you have around into positive/and optimistic
    Focus on the good :)

• I use to get like that before and after a date (usually the first) .. I mean I still do but I do a lot of this to help^

What Guys Said 5

• Anyone can think themselves into pessimism, If they think too much.

Remember that nobody's perfect. :)

• I dont, because 90% she will not ask me out again because I probably wasn't good enough for her

• Yeah pretty much

• At least you're getting that far. lol

• Yeahh I do
    And don't overthink it's harmful :/

What Girls Said 4

• Honestly I've never cared enough after a first date to do that BUT I have after maybe a few so I know the feel.

• Mmm, no.

Don't sweat it. The deed is done. Either the guy will dig you or he won't.

• No. I don't get nervous about first dates, I get more nervous about later dates. In the first dates I'm ok and I make good first impressions. Before the later dates I start to think that maybe I don't know how to kiss and things like that.

• It's okay to worry just a little bit about the things you did like if u just came back from dinner "was there something in your teeth" or " did u accidentally talk with a mouth full of food?" These thoughts r normal and I'm sure the guy has the same problem so there's nothing to worry about :)