Guys: if you slept and dated a transgender girl, but she told you afterwards?

How upset would you be?

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't do that. Be honest up front. Transgenders get killed when they bring up that surprise. I'm sure you already know that.

I'm not the killing type but there are plenty of other guys that are. You don't want to take that chance. I'd honestly want to kick your ass tho. Probably stomp your face in. I wouldn't, but I'd want to.

What Guys Said 12

• I would not date a transgender.

1. She doesn't have a pussy. She has a hole that was surgically placed between her legs.

2. The boobs are there because of artificial hormones.

3. She will never be able to have children.

I'm sure she, yes, she, is a really nice person but it's just not going to happen. She's really a he. Nothing can change that.

• ok no prob with it basically...

• Whatever gender you're born, that's what you are, no matter what.

To me, a transgender girl is basically a dickless man. So no, I wouldn't date one.

• if she has a vagina y not?

• this is very difficult I don't know what i would do,
    i would never knowingly date a transgender thats for sure

• i am a bit confused as to what the terminology means... what do you mean by "transgender girl with pussy and boobs" ?

• It would be quite obvious of her being transgendered the moment she undresses.

• No, it won't.

• Yeah I thought the transgender was just the person identifying with the other sex. Transsexual is actually going through with surgery and hormone treatment to actually "partially" change genders.

• I would break its face

• Pretty upset, that's a very touchy subject and we have a right to know what we are getting into. I'd feel violated if I wasn't told about that.

• I wouldn't because I prefer my T-Girls have a cock in a weird way it more aesthetically pleasing. Otherwise I would rather have a real woman with a real pussy and ability to give me children.

• no its sick and disgusting. if i learned my gf was actually transgnder id chop my dick off and become a monk. but thats just me. tranny p*rn is very popular for some reason...

• I'd rather be with a girl that was born a girl. Sorry.

• How would you know she was born a girl, if she didn't tell you?

What Girls Said 2

• I asked a similar question on anon only mine was "would you date a girl who is gender fluid?"
    It's the same as transgender only one day I would act, feel and dress like a girl and the next act, feel and dress like a guy. Sometimes I can be neither and sometimes I could be both.

1 out of 10 guys said they would find it weird to get with a girl who thinks like them.

• I don't get why a guy will get upset for dating a transgendered girl...